014 - Sunday <in the evening>

______ 。______

VANISH? Huh, that sounds absurd. You shake your head in disbelief. So much overthinking, thatʼs why...

“Text him again. Spam! Spam! Then I'll call! Let it annoy him!” your thumbs busy hitting the key board with strong force. Hit send. Hit send.

- Ha ha this isn't funny Taehyung
- Where'd you go?
- Was it that shocking Jimin came here?
- It's not that I kept it secret from you, but Jimin came here without notice.. I was so surprised too you know?
- Hey.... Kim Taehyung!! 😭😭

Then you wait. From 1 second to 1 minute to 5 minutes to 10 minutes.. When you call, thereʼs no answer.

“Is he having diarrhea? Haish Iʼm so angry.” the fate of the poor phone is thrown onto the other nearby sofa. As time flies ridiculously fast, your mood has changed quite fast too.

Now you are folding your arms, seriously promising to yourself to take your time as well to text back later.

1 hour? Or 1 day?

“but why is it so cold today..” mumbling to yourself, you began rubbing your clothed arms. Nearing winter, the weather is getting chilly as well. For someone who canʼt stand cold, you-

Creak...

Your train of thoughts stopped immediately. Eyes looking upfront, ears wary for where the sound is coming from.

Creak...

The sound comes again. It looks like its coming from the front. Did you not close the door earlier?? You quickly but quietly stand, picks up anything that is in front of your for defense weapon then tip toed to the closest wall. Your wool socks do help to hide your footsteps, but it did not help to ease your fright.

Someone... is breaking in!

Damn it. Where is my taekwondo boyfriend when I need him? You glance back and forth to your phone on the sofa then to a bunch of flowers in your hand. Should I run and pick my phone to call Taehyung?

Too late.

A hand grasped on the wall that separate the living room and hallway to the front door.. and it is just right in front of your eyes.

Without thinking any longer, you swing the flowers and scream as you hit the univited guest.

“AHHHH!!!” the guest screamed too. From the masculine voice, its a male!

“AHHH FUCK OFF FUCK OFF!! MY BOYFRIEND GOOD AT TAEKWONDO YOU'LL DIE!!”

Then your hands were held tightly. Surprised with the sudden close contact, your instincts work to protect yourself—your left leg is raised up to kick the most important area for men.

But your move was blocked with his palm. Huh? Oh then use your right leg. You kick his shin. Too bad, he didnʼt even flinch. Now use your fist. Your brain instructed. Although you know nothing about martial art, you do enjoy watching action movie.

“Kang Yewon!” the name call managed to freeze your fist from hitting him. Because he sounds really familiar, you look up to see his face. And when you recognised him, your anger hit the limit.

You hit him with the flowers again.

“What the hell??” he shrieked, running away from you.

“What the hell what?! YOU WHAT THE HELL! Why didn't you reply my messages why didn't you pick up my call you bastard come here!!” and the run and chase begin in the living room. Itʼs no longer calm and quiet like it was in the morning. A chaos came to its ruin.