019 - Two Bungeo-ppang

______ 。______

“IʼVE NEVER been this nervous before. Its like Iʼm taking school entrance exam again and when searching for my name in the list of accepted students." Yewon says while fanning her red face.

Her day at school today was filled with fluttering heart and tingling stomach as she count the hours, minutes and seconds left for school to end.

Mia who helps braiding Yewonʼs hair on her left side is smiling, hearing Yewon talking out of nervousness.

"First date is always like that. It makes it more exciting when you feel more things. Makes you feel alive than ever." Sora grins. Surely Yewon can hear her own heart beating and the consciousness towards it will tell her she lives another day and a new experience is awaiting.

"There, not much to touch up. Looking sweet in school uniform is the best." says Sora putting back the mascara in its case.

Yewon and her stares at the mirror, both looking satisfied at how naturally curled her eyelashes were thanks to Sora. Sora also added light eyeshadow just enough to give it volume and fresh look on her face together with blushes of the same color as her lips.

"Taehyung will glare at people again I bet." Mia predicts the future. She remembers the day Yewon came to school wearing make-up for the first time had made boys turned to look twice and made Taehyung uneasy for the rest of the day. She was also positive that the reason why Taehyung personally taught Yewon basic self-defense is to use against boys when heʼs not around.

"Nope. Rather, he will not take his eyes off of her." While Sora is confident her skills will work wonder even on Taehyung the grim reaper.

At Soraʼs prediction, Yewon felt hot. "Should I not wear make up at all?"

"No." both Mia and Sora answer immediately.

"What are you saying? Besides looking pretty for yourself, Taehyung will also feel happy if you doll up for him." Sora slaps her shoulder.

"Miaʼs done too, now lets go. Heʼs waiting." then quickly she guides Yewon outside before the girl changes her mind to wash off Soraʼs hardwork.

"Iʼm wondering why not dating tomorrow? Its Saturday." Mia asks after catching up with her friends.

"Taehyungʼs visiting his grandparents and theyʼll sleep over there." Yewon answers with eyes looking forward. She is thankful the hallway is now empty so she doesnʼt have to hide behind her friends nor a book. To receive stares from people always makes her feel uncomfortable. Yewon wonder how have she survived presenting in front of her class. Maybe because sheʼs comfortable with her classmate?

"Good luck." Mia whispers and pats on her back.

When Yewon turns around her friends are only accompany her until the shoe locker area.

"Iʼm nervous, come with me.." Yewon whispers back, almost pleading.

"We canʼt, unless Taehyung asks us for a date too." Mia waves her hand so Yewon could leave already.

"Though Iʼm curious, we still donʼt wanna fourth wheeling your date." Sora sticks out her tongue.

"So nervous-!!"

"Yewon?" finally, a male voice awaited by her friends is heard. Mia and Sora quickly hide behind a wall while Yewon freezes.

From the evening sunlight reflected on the floor, a manʼs shadow appears and overlaps with Yewonʼs shadow as he approaches her.

"Yewon," his voice low and gentle calling for her name who is still back facing him.

Yewon felt her hair stands and she hears her heart beating louder and louder.