024 - Mission

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

THE SKY is still dark when Yewon is all ready for school. She stares at herself in front of the mirror, debating whether or not she goes to school first.

Then suddenly, a heart shaped soul comes out from her chest and says, "Are you able to face him after what you did last Saturday night?" plus a squeal.

"No!" you shook your head.

"Hey, hey! Do you know the consequences of leaving him behind again?" and then a brain soul popped out above her head. It flies towards the heart, scolding it while poking it.

"He was sad and upset. He got detention and you were attacked. Remember??" the brain stands in front of your face, now scolding both you and the heart.

You nod your head.

"But if we face him now I might explode!!" heart didn't agree. "I still can't stabilize my blood pumping since the day this girl decided to kiss him on the cheek!" and it's poking her left cheek.

"That's your problem not mine." brain rolled its eyes.

"That is why we should never listen to the brain." heart now pushing me to leave my room and out the front door.

"At least text him duh," brain runs after them. "Tell him you're seeing him at school. Or just tell him you are too shy to see him right now." and it has guts to tease her as well.

Yewon takes out her phone, after quietly closing the door. Before she turned around, she heard her brain laugh while her heart sizzled into smoke. What just happened?

"I knew you'll leave me behind again." a familiar voice spoke in the dark.

Her hair stands as she slowly turns around. There was a black silhouette at her front waist-high gate.

Creak... the gate opened and a pair of long legs came into light followed by a leather jacket that she held so closely last Saturday.

Taehyung walks towards her saying, "But I won't let you this time, no matter how Supergirl you are."

Yewon knew her heart was long gone so her cheeks take charge in exploding, along with his deep laugh.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Now, why are you sulking?" Taehyung asked after taking off her helmet.

"You know why." she says with her cheeks flushed still. She shouldn't have debated and listened to her heart instead. Her time to run is wasted.

"Come down," Taehyung held her hands, trying to help her get off his bike. Holding his cold hand, her heart suddenly softens. How long has he waited for her outside?

"I didn't wait that long." Taehyung starts to understand her thoughts while staring at him.

"Liar."

He smiled at that. "Yewon, you should know that I will never lie to you." her heart bloomed until he suddenly added, "Unless..."

"Unless?" Yewon frowned.

"It's for a good reason."

And her heartbeat picked up.

"If lying for a good reason, it's allowed?" was it just her or did Taehyung start to sense something?

He nodded and took both her hands in his. "We're not obliged to tell each other every little things."

"What if it's important for the other person to know, but you decided not to tell them?" Yewon was desperate as they were talking about this topic of honesty. She badly wanted to know if she's doing the right thing or not by knowing his opinion on it.