004 - Remedy

______ 。______

THERE ARE THREE situations where the students will hype up when thanking the teachers after class. One, when teacher announce no homework for today. Secondly, after lunch bell rang. And third situation was when school ends.

Ding Dong ~

Just now, lunch bell rang. After thanking the teacher enthusiastically, students hurry out in happiness.

"So will you still go see Taehyung?" Mia quickly came to ask. Your original plan was to tell the truth, but the plan has to be pushed backward for now as you have declared the relationship.

"Yes, I have to apologise for... ditching him." you turned to her with a sheepish smile.

"So you did ditch him?!" Sora almost say it out aloud before she leaned forward and whisper-yell at your face. You nod.

"Why??" Sora didnʼt quite understand.

"To avoid him. Haa~ I felt really guilty now." You sighed. Mia and Sora laughed at you.

"How ironic. You avoided him in the morning then later you have to admit to the relationship. Was that karma?" Mia teased then giggled. You pout.

"Yeah, because I am a sinner." your acceptance to karma made Mia and Sora laughed again.

"Do you have a plan B then?" Sora really was interested with your accidental love life. Right now, she has her chin on her palms while batting eyelashes at you.

You narrowed your eyes at her while thinning your lips in a line. Sora wiggled her eyebrows, ignoring your judging gaze.

"I do. It is......... A secret." you winked then quickly left to go to Taehyungʼs class. On the way, you let out the giggle you have been holding. Soraʼs reaction was so funny. If animation works in this world, Soraʼs eyelashes would fall to ashes. Hehe.

Shraaa.

The back door of class 2-3 opened and the three girls from earlier step out making you halt on your way. They look at you, you look at them. A girl took a glance back, probably looking if Taehyung is still in his seat and he maybe is because they made way for you to go in.

"Thanks," you smiled, slightly bow your head and began taking a step forward into the classroom.

"Better act like a proper girlfriend you are." a girl whispered while you were passing by. Turning your head around, you see them already walking down the stairs. Your hair stands, recalling their warning.

"Yewon!" your another friend came to the back door and held your hands, pulling your attention on her.

"Runa." you said her name while smiling.

"So you really are dating the Kim Taehyung? I never knew you like him!" Runaʼs eyes are bright like of a childʼs. Love story, is always a fun topic when chatting with friends.

You remained smiling while deep in your heart, you sadden. Of course she didnʼt know because Taehyung wasnʼt the guy you truly like. Itʼs Park Jimin, but you can never tell her that because..

"And the fact that he liked you back.. I wonder if I confessed to Jimin.. Will he accept me?" Runa whispered, as her hold on your hand tightens.

You look at her with a sad look because Runa is the only friend you can never tell the truth of your love story. She likes Jimin too and you are glad she told you first before you did. You liked befriending her so you donʼt want to lose her.

Runa suddenly looks up to you as you too quickly cover up your sad expression with a smile.

"Do your best in wooing him, so heʼll fall head over heels for you and... who knows he will confess first?" Because you canʼt be honest with Runa, you chose to take a step back and support her.