𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Start from the beginning

Jayden and Cannon look at her confused since she had started crying out of nowhere. Demetrius paid her no mind since this was a daily thing with her. Once again their relationship was the definition of toxic.

"Aight, Summer." Demetrius said and she look up at him.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Yes."

"Good." She said wiping her tears and getting up. "If I ever see you talking to another bitch, we gon' have a problem. Period." She flip her hair then walked off.

Jayden raise his brow then putting his attention on Demetrius.

"Bro, she's bipolar as fuck." He told him and Demi nodded his head.

"Yup and that's the shit I have to deal with. Her assuming every second of the day." Demetrius mentioned leaning back on the couch.

"Ion understand just break up with her nigga." Cannon told him.

"Y'all know I tried that shit before and she stabbed me. So, that's not an option." Demi informed them looking at his phone. He was bored just sitting in the house with them. Even though it was somewhat cold out, he still liked being outside.

"You right. Sorry to you homeboy, you stuck." Cannon shook his head and Demetrius suck his teeth.

"Yeah, whatever but let's go outside." He said getting up off the couch then pulling up his pants.

"Ooh, we're going outside!" Summer shouted coming from the back. She headed out the door, Demetrius shook his head at her.

He wasn't going to be stuck forever.

*

"Like a nigga sneezed, nigga please, 'fore them triggers squeeze. I'm getting cream, never let them hoes get in between." Cannon rapped loudly to Dreams and Nightmares as it played on his phone.

Demetrius leaned on the fire hydrant, mumbling the lyrics to the song. He put his hands in his pockets as he look around the neighborhood. His attention fell on the girl he seen at the store the other day. She was a short and pretty brown skin female. He could tell that she wasn't from here, but was trying her best to fit in.

"Ayo!" He called out as she cross the street. She look over at him and he waved her over. He notice she hesitated at first before walking over.

"I'm not finna do anything." He informed her since he seen the fear in her eyes. "You new down here?"

"Is it obvious?" She asked him, her voice was soft. She spoke lowly but he still heard her.

He nodded his head answering, "Yeah."

She let out a small sigh, "So much for trying to fit in."

Demetrius let out a small chuckle, "Hmm, anyway what's your name if youn mind me asking." He said looking her up and down.

She was attractive in his eyes and assumed she was the shy type. Which in his opinion were the best type of females in the world since they didn't do the most. They were chill, laidback and stayed to themselves. Never in drama or talked about it. That was the complete opposite of Summer.

"It's Constance."

"Constance? That's a cute name. I'm Demetrius, but you can call me Demi." He stuck his hand out in front of him. She did the same, shaking his hand as they look at each other.

Surprisingly, the eye contact didn't weird Constance out even though she didn't know him. He was good looking with his dark chocolate skin tone that glistened with the help of the sun.

"Umm, the fuck!"

Constance quickly let go of Demi hand then put her hands in her pockets.

"Umm, nice to meet you Demi. I'll see you." She quickly walked off avoiding the embarrassment that was soon to come.

Demi watched as she walked away, but was interrupted when someone shoved him. He look over seeing Summer and he instantly smack his lips.

"Who the fuck was that bitch?" She shouted shoving him again.

"Relax, I was just talking to her. You always doing the most." He told her already getting irritated. He was just having a simple conversation and Summer was doing too much for nothing.

"You don't talk to no other bitch besides me nigga. Don't fucking play with me." She exploded smacking Demi across his face.

Demi wipe his lips instantly pissed off at this point. His first instinct was to hit her back, but he didn't. Jayden and Cannon stare at him waiting for his reaction. They both knew how bad his temper could get and Summer was always testing him.

"Aight, I'm finna go." Demi said standing up and pulling up his pants.

"Baby." Summer said grabbing his arm, but he snatched it away from her. "So, you just gon' walk away from me?" She asked trying to grab his arm again.

"Stop touching me Summer foreal." Demetrius told her sternly, pushing her off him lightly. He put his hood on then started walking back to his house.

"Your a bitch Demi!" Summer shouted after him.

Cannon shook his head, "You need to stop hitting him before he punch your lights out."

"He not going to do shit or he's going to be sitting in the jail cell for the fourth time."

"Bro needs to break up with you on god."

"On god."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄