23. Shit Goes Down

Beginne am Anfang

"Frank-" I whispered, being cut off by a moan when he took me halfway into his mouth. He circled his tongue on the tip, moving up towards the base and eventually taking all of it into his mouth. I gripped the edge of the sink, feeling weak to my knees.

I felt myself losing it all of a sudden when I came into his mouth, and he swallowed all of it.

I panted gently trying to catch my breath as he rose up from his knees and placed a chaste kiss to my lips. He zipped my pants back up and I smiled shyly when I saw him grin at me.

"I love you Gee."

"I love you too Frankie."

~~~

We were laying in Frank's bed. I just had my head resting on his chest and he was softly running his fingers through my hair. Some kind of sports game was on the television, but I wasn't really paying attention to it. Frank was occupying all my attention.

"What did you want to do today, sugar?" He placed a sweet kiss on the top of my head, making me smile.

"I don't know. I'm perfectly fine just staying here all day, as long as I'm with you."

He chuckled lightly. "Gee that's so corny," he teased. I playfully smacked him with a pillow. "Wh- ow! What was that for?" He laughed.

"For being dumb," I replied. "Anyway I really don't want to do anything else, I'm just lazy. Plus, don't you think we should give it a few months before we actually do anything together in public?"

"I suppose you're right," he sighed. "But it's not illegal anymore anyway so I don't see-" he was interrupted when the doorbell rang. "Hold on a second." He got up and walked over to the window, trying to see the view of the front door from upstairs. "Shit," I heard him mumble.

"What's wrong?" I got up from the bed and came up beside him, trying to see what was causing his distress.

It was the cops. Knocking at the door.

"Oh. What the hell are we supposed to do?" I asked in a panicky tone of voice.

"Uhm don't worry, we'll figure this out. Let's just both go downstairs. Acting natural will make it look less guilty. Here," he said, grabbing the book he was reading off the bedside table. "Take this book downstairs. If we need a cover-up, we can say you're studying."

"Frankie the school year is over."

"Uh well- just tell them you were uncertain that you learned everything and you came here to borrow a book from me." I nodded and Frank took me downstairs. "Just sit on the couch for now, if they ask, we'll tell them."

I went over to the couch and sat down, propping my feet up on coffee table and opening the book up to a random page.

Frank opened the door.

"Hello Mr. Iero. We need to talk to you about something. Do you mind if we step inside?" I couldn't see the officers yet but I could hear them talking.

"Sure, come inside." Frank led the officers inside and motioned towards a few chairs that were beside the couch I was sitting on. I lifted my eyes up from the book and pretended to be confused, acting as if I had no idea why the officers where there.

I didn't know if my acting skills were actually convincing. I guess I was willing to find out.

The officers sat down on the chairs, and Frank sat down next to me on the couch. "Should I go? It seems like you're a bit busy here-" I began.

"No actually, please stay. I think it'll be beneficial if you're in this conversation as well," one of the officers commented. I nodded and closed the book, setting it down on the coffee table. "Mr. Iero, we've gotten a report that you might be involved in inappropriate activities with a student that went to your school. We've been given this picture as evidence." The officer set the picture that Vanessa took of me and Frank inside his house on the table.