inkerror part 2!

A/N: this one will be fluffy QwQ contains pet names! Sub error!! dom ink!! Tw! Self harm!
________

Ink was overwhelmed with emotions. He no longer felt empty. He felt real emotions. They weren't fake.

Ink felt sadness overwhelm him. He saw the scars and cuts on errors wrists and something just...clicked?

Ink bent down and picked error up off the ground, placing him back in his lap. He held him close and rubbed his back. Letting a few tears slip his eyes.

He was confused. How can he feel real emotions!? Hes gonna ask sci about it later. But right now, he needs to focus on error...

"I-inKy..?" Error stutters out while tears slip his eyes...

Ink held error protectively and hushed him. He didn't want error to cry. He hated seeing him sad...

"Shhh...its okay baby...I'm right here..." ink whispers and rubs circles on errors back in a soothing manner. Causing error to blush softly.

Error held onto ink tightly. Wanting to just stay in his lovers embrace forever. But how was ink...feeling? He didn't take his vials....

Error looked up at ink and saw his eye lights have changed from a dull white, to colorfully changing orbs...

"I-inkY...y-YoUr...e-EyeS..?" Error pointed out while blushing softly at the soothing colors of his lovers eyes.

When ink used his vials, his eyes looked boring and dull due to the fake emotions. But these...these were bright and vibrant colors...they looked...real...

Ink sighed.

"I know love...but this isn't about me at the moment. I saw your arms....please...tell me why..." ink says and caresses errors cheek with his thumb.

He wanted to knoe why error did that to himself. Was it his fault? Did someone say something to him? Did something happen? Whatever it was, he wants to help. He cant stand seeing error like this.

Error went silent.

Error didn't want ink to know. He was scared he would hate him if he found out. Error let tears slip his eyes.

Ink lifted errors face up and leaned in. He kissed error softly. A bright rainbow blush tainted his cheeks.

Error blushed softly and kissed ink back. He felt so loved...

Ink pulls away and smiled softly at error.

"Error. Please tell me...I want to help you...you mean the world to me. If I lost you...I dont know what i would do...." ink says and presses his forehead against errors...

Error blushes softly and smiles softly.

"O-oKay...." error mumbles and leans into his lovers touch.

Ink smiled and kissed errors cheek gently, causing error to explode in blush.

"I love you error..." ink mumbles and smiles softly at his boyfriend.

"I lOvE yoU tOo inKy..."

________

A/N: I hope this was good! I'm rather proud of this so I hope you enjoy it! I apologize for spelling mistakes!