Bad guy Poly!

A/N: this is just a short little fluff chapter QwQ fluff gives me life. So take this fluffy cuddle chapter! This contains pet names so if that's not your cup of coffee than please dont leave hate QwQ

______

Error walks over to the main room of the castle and spots nightmare,cross and killer cuddling on the couch. Error blushed softly. He wondered if he should ask to join. He is very touched starved. Maybe this would be good for him?

Error slowly walks over to the couch and sits next to the three. Cross was on nightmares left cuddling into his side. Killer was snuggled up to cross with his arms wrapped around his waist.

Nightmare was reading a book with a tentecal wrapped around cross and killer in a protective manner. Nightmare looked over at error.

Nightmare has been in a relationship with his team for a few years now. When nightmare first found them, he only saw them as servants. They were only a form of negativity that he could feed off of. But a few years after he recruited cross, killer, dust, and horror, error came along.

After a few years of treating them poorly, he had begun to notice his feelings towards them had begin to morph into something other than just hate. He noticed he had started caring for them. He had started worrying about why they were late all the time. He started to worry about their health. He had started worrying about if they were okay overall.

Nightmare originally wanted to push those feelings aside. Thinking that love would make him weak.

He never really showed he cared about them until he confessed his feelings for them. He hated admitting it, but he had fallen for his team.

Ever since then, hes always wanted to take care of them and make sure they were loved. He wanted to make up for all of the times he had treated them like trash. He wants them to know how much they're cared for and loved.

Nightmare sensed errors negativity was a bit high.

"Error? Are you alright" nightmare asks with a calm voice. Trying not to wake the sleeping skeletons next to him.

Error looked up at nightmare with a small blush.

When nightmare first confessed to him and the gang, error was quite skeptical. Due to all of the trauma hes faced from his job and the voices, it caused him to have major trust issues. Nightmare use to treat them all badly, like they were only pawns in his plan to eradicate the multiverse of positivity.

When they agreed to being his lover, it took a bit of time to adjust. But eventually, they all learned how to love eachother. They leaned more about eachother. Nightmare quickly showed he could be worthy of love by changing the way he acted. He was quick to show his partners affection and love.

Nightmare changed, he never once intentionally hurt any of them. This caused error to begin to trust nightmare. That trust still stands strong.

"I-i...m-maY I JoIn yOu..?" Error asked with a blush across his face.

Error is extremely touch starved. He never really has time to spend with his lovers, due to his job and ink. So he never is able to be affectionate.

Nightmare looked at error with a soft smile. He knew about errors story. It wasn't a pleasant one...he knows how hes forced into a job he doesn't want.

Nightmare smiles and opens his arms for error. 

"Come here love." Nightmare said sweetly, with a blush dusting his cheeks.

Error blushed and quickly made his way into nightmares arms. He snuggled  into his chest while glitching slightly. He has gotten better at controlling his phobia. It he didn't, he probably would have gone insane due to the lack of touch.

Nightmare chuckled and held error close to his chest. He held error in his lap while stroking his back lovingly.

Error closed his eyes and layed hisbhead against nightmares chest, listening to his soul beating. The rythm soothed his mind. Knowing nightmare wasn't going anywhere. He was with the people he loved.

Nightmare spotted dust and horror coming down the stairs with their hands intertwined.

Dust and horror looked over at their partners and blushed softly.

They walked over to the couch where they were cuddling all together and sat down gently.

Dust cuddled up to nightmares side and blushed softly.

"I love you boss..." dust mumbled before falling asleep cuddled up to nightmares side.

Nightmare felt a small pain in his soul as dust called him boss...

When he first recruited his team, he had originally forced them to call him boss. Instead if night or nightmare.

But even after they started dating, the title boss still stuck with them. He knows that his boys never mean any harm to him. But the title makes him feel terrible...

Horror looks at nightmare with concern. He noticed nightmare had winced. Which is usually a sign of pain.

"Boss..? Are you okay..?" Horror asks with concern...he didn't want his boss to be upset.

Nightmare looked over at horror with a sad smile.

"I'm alright horror...its nothing...I'll tell you later alright? Get some sleep." Nightmare says with care in his voice.

Horror nodded, though not sure if he was actually okay. He cuddled up into dust and fell asleep.

Nightmare sighed. A few tears slipping down his cheeks.

Suddenly, there was a loud sound...

Nightmare growled in annoyance and quickly made sure his lovers were still asleep. He quickly formed a protective shield around them all. Before dream and ink burst through the doorway.

Dream and ink froze where they were. Nightmare sent a death glare at the two.

"I swear to destiny, if you two dont leave in a span of five seconds, I will rip your spines out. Am I clear?" Nightmare threatened with a dark tone.

Whoever tries to hurt his lover better be prepared for nightmares wrath.

He wont ever let ANYONE hurt them again...

Let's just say that was the last time ink or dream ever tried to ambush nightmares castle.

_____
A/N: IM SO PROUD OF THIS!!! :D I hope you all enjoy this! I really enjoyed writting this! It took a while tho! QwQ but still! I hope you liked it!