Neko! error x geno x reaper

Error sighed as he walked around the anti void.

He was just walking through snowdin at underswap but then someone threw a potion at him. Now hes a neko!

Error sighed growled in frustration...how long will he be luke this?!....

Eventually, error just sat on the floor of the anti void....

He knows that this problem is not getting fixed anytime soon..

Error jumped as he heard a portal open.

Errors head shot around and his eyes widened as he saw reaper standing there, with a dark blush spreak across his face.

Error cursed under his breath as his ears fold against his skull...

Reaper walked over to error and smiled brightly.

"OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!" Reaper squealed as he say down next to the embarrassed skeleton.

Errors face lit up a bright yellow as he growled at reaper...

He was NOT cute...

Reaper giggled, and smiled at the glitchy skeleton.

Error sighed in annoyance.

Reaper suddenly got an idea. He needs to show geno!

Reapers eyes lit up as this though crossed his mind.

Error gave reaper a suspicious look..

"I need to show you to geno!!!" Reaper said while grabbing errors arm and pulling him up off the floor of the anti void...

"H-Hey!!! S-stop! L-let go!" Error growled and struggled in reapers grasp. But to no avail.

Reaper made a portal to the save screen and pushed error through the portal.

Error growled as he hit the ground. His tail swinging angrily.

Geno jumped a little bit as he looked over towards the noise. His face erupted in a red blush.

"U-uhm...?" Geno stutters as he looks at the two skeletons.

Reaper giggles as he drags error over to geno.

Geno looked at error and blushed a light red. He laughed at the scowl on the glitchy skeletons face.

Error blushed a bright yellow as the two pet him.

Error suddenly began to...

Purr!?

Reaper and geno stopped petting him and blushed. Errors face lit up and attempted to hide his face..

The two of them just laughed and smiled.

Reaper pulled error into a hug and cuddled the glitchy skeleton.

Error blushed but hugged reaper back. Geno then laughed and hugged the two.

______

A/N hello! I'm really sorry that this is bad! And cringey QwQ but I still hope you liked it!