THE MORNING-FIFTEEN

Recap: last chapter Damaris went to have dinner with Aaron and his family. After the dinner Damaris runs into Casey, Brooklyn, and Milan. Casey ends up threading Damaris saying she'll forever be his. Aaron questions Damaris about the actions that went down in the kitchen, Damaris questions Aaron about how him and Milan knew each other resulting in them arguing and Damaris storming out.

DAMARIS
Three days later.

 Liked by yrnrashaud, kelley_dillon1, raquelandrewss, and 14,032 others

damaris.kelley I know he lying... but fuck it I am too 😌
view all 291 comments
yrnrashaud gah damn 🥵 why we don't talk no more❓
dtb.caseyharris she don't fw us @yrnrashaud 🥴
raquelandrewss lmfaooooo 👀
kelley_dillon1 Pizza Hut?
raquelandrewss you're very gorgeous
chancenorapper @raquelandrewss you bout annoying as hell 🤣 stop instigating !!

"You know you petty as hell" Raquel laughed, as the two of us walked into her apartment.

The two of us had just finished a shoot and she invited me to come back to her place. "So," I said, and shut the front door behind me. "Aaron wanna play games with me and that's fine"

"You guys still haven't talked?" She asked "I thought you told me yesterday you were gonna call him"

"I might have said that," I said, following Roe to her living room. "But then I remembered he said that he was gonna hit me up so I decided not to"

Roe rolled her eyes and I smiled. "Hey baby" she said, and leaned down giving Chance a kiss.

He was laying down on her couch playing 2k. "What's good bae," Chance looked over at me, shaking his head and smiling "tsk tsk, if it isn't big, Maris. You know you wrong"

"Chance imma post what I want okay?" I said, sitting down on the couch next to Roe. "And besides I thought the picture was cute"

"Aaron finna beat yo ass" he said, looking back at the tv screen.

"No the hell he's not," Roe said "he can't be mad she cute"

"You just petty is all" Chance said, before his phone rang.

"You think I went too far?" I asked Roe, and she shook her head.

"Hell no," she said "and even if you did he'll get over it"

I smirked. "Actually ion care how he feel about the picture or the caption. He don't want to tell me how he knows Milan so fuck it"