THE MORNING-TEN

DAMARIS
"What the fuck happened to me?" I asked and looked around.

I was in Aaron's bed and lasts nights clothes were still on me. I looked down at my dress that was stretched out, and realized I only had one Air Force on. "What the fuck" I mumbled, rolling over to grab my phone, that wasn't there.

Aaron wasn't in his room, and everything was quiet. I got up from his bed, and walked to his bathroom. My hair was everywhere, and my mascara was smeared. I looked in the mirror noticing my left eye was almost swollen shut.

I touched my bottom lip, and saw my lip was busted. "What the fuck!" I yelled, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Fuck! Damaris!"

"What the fuck happened to me?!" I screamed, as Aaron walked into his bathroom. "My face Aaron! What happened to me!"

"Damaris, I think you need to lay down" he said, pulling my arm trying to get me back into his bed.

"NO NIGGA!" I yelled, "I am not going to ask you again, Why the fuck do I look like this?"

"Roe's party, D," Aaron sighed, "you really don't remember?"

"No nigga!" I yelled again, "please, please tell me. I look like shit! Who did this to me?"

Last Night
"I have a bad feeling about this" I said, following Aaron as we stepped inside the mansion-like house.

Aaron smirked and grabbed my hand, leaning down to my ear. "You'll be good D, you ain't got nothing to worry about"

I sighed following Aaron through the tons of people in the house. There were a few faces that I recognized. I guess Roe was cool with a lot of mutual's that I knew.

I pushed my hair behind my ear, as we went to an area where people were smoking and drinking. I recognized Roe and Chance, along with a couple of other people.

"What's good nigga?" Aaron asked, as he dapped Chance up.

"I thought y'all slow asses would never make it," Chance said, and laughed. "He make you his girlfriend yet, Damaris?"

I smiled "I don't think he likes me, Chance"

Aaron sucked his teeth "shut up D," ... "and the birthday girl, this is for you, from us"

Aaron handed Roe a Chanel gift bag. If anything, the gift was more from Aaron. I work at foot locker, and he went off of my suggestion.

"I hope you like it Roe," I said. "We didn't really know what to get, so I hope this is okay"

Roe stood up and hugged Aaron and I. "You guys didn't have to get me anything!" She said, "I just appreciate you two being here"

I smiled, and Aaron and I both sat down.

He handed me a plastic cup before pouring some Hennessy. "You trying to get me lit?" I asked, while he smirked.

"I'm trying to get you to relax," he said "you okay, D. I got you"

I sipped the strong drink, and listened to Aaron's words. Maybe I was tripping. I was just going to relax and try to make some new friends.
-
"Oh my God Aaron," I smiled, and wrapped my arms around him. "This used to be my song, you have to come dance with me"

I stood up from the couch we were sat on, and drank the rest of the Hennessy that was in my cup. By now I was on my second cup, and could tell I was sort of a light-weight.

I never really drank, nor did I smoke. I just needed to calm down, but something just wasn't sitting right with me.

I pulled on Aaron's arm, finally getting him to stand up. "Please Aaron," I whined "I want you"