THE MORNING-SEVEN

RECAP:
Last chapter, Aaron and Damaris had their first hangout or "date" while shopping for gifts, for Aaron's mom's birthday. Aaron and Damaris bond, Damaris realizing that they would be good friends, since she needed something new in her life.
Aaron takes Damaris to Cheesecake Factory, while they eat and get to know each other better.
Aaron gets a shocking call, questioning everything that Damaris has said to him— the call being from Brooklyn, his twin sister, and practically Damaris' enemy. Aaron thinks that Damaris has sex with Casey, knowing Casey and Brooklyn were together. He takes Damaris home, but doesn't let her explain her side of the story.
Damaris tries to speak to Aaron, but Aaron shuts her out, leaving Damaris confused on where her and Aaron stand— while also realizing Brooklyn is doing nothing but ruining her life.
**********************************************
DAMARIS
Saturday.
"Damaris!" I heard my father yell, as I pulled my blankets over my head. I groaned rolling over, not trying to hear his loud ass yell.

"Damaris!" He yelled again, "come get this damn door!"

I rolled over grabbing my phone and checking the time. 9:03 am. I groaned again not understanding why his ass couldn't answer the door himself.

I heard my door forcefully open, as I quickly pulled the covers over my head. "You don't listen do you?!" My dad yelled.

"I should be mad there's a nigga at my door, asking for you at 9 in the fucking morning," he said "get up and get the door, or I'm gonna kick his ass off my damn porch" My dad slammed my door shut, as I heard him walk to his room, and slam his door.

"A nigga?" I asked myself, getting out of bed and slowly walking down the steps.

I opened the door not even peeking through the peep-hole. "I knew this was probably too early to come" Aaron said, twirling a single, peach colored, rose with his fingers.

"What do you want Aaron" I said, slightly cracking the door open more. I pushed my hair out of my face examining him.

His T-shirt was around his neck, as he wore basketball shorts, Nike socks and slides. He had a bookbag on his back and sweat was dripping down his chest.

I knew Georgia was hot in the summer, but he had to be doing something else. "I shouldn't have blown you off the other day" he said

"Yeah, well, you did" I said, bringing my hand over my forehead to block my eyes from the sun.

Aaron laughed nervously "I see you're not a morning person" he looked me up and down, licking his lips. All I had on were a small pair of sleep shorts, and a tight tank top.

"Aaron," I said. "What do you want honestly?"

"Some of my nigga's were playing basketball and it's not too far from where you live. And if you really want to know, I've been thinking about you these past couple of days"

I rolled my eyes as Aaron spoke. One because I was tired, and two because he wasn't getting to the point.

I heard shuffling behind me. I saw Dillon and his said girlfriend Nicole. Dillon smirked, while nudging me and his girlfriend smiled.

I rolled my eyes again, stepping outside and closing the door behind me. "What do you want?" I said bluntly.

"Okay," Aaron said, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for treating you like shit, and not letting you explain your side of the story"