𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Dropping his briefcase flatly on his desk Kentrell walked to the windows in his office opening the blinds letting the sunlight sweep trough the windows, brighting the room

"Mr. Gaulden" he heard a knock at his door "come in" he mumbled walking over to his desk taking a seat, Keleniah walked into his office holding a couple sheets of paper in her hand "You have two meetings with two families today" she mumbled handing him the files, Kentrell reached out taking the files from her hand briefly touching her hand in the process, butterflies fluttered in Keleniah's stomach at the contact.

It wasn't no secret that Kentrell was handsome but he never made a move on anyone he worked with, he thought of it as being disrespectful, he would however meet with anyone outside his job even if he was working with him, he just wouldn't do it on his working hours.

Keleniah cleared her throat watching him flip trough the pages "What?" Kentrell asked looking up at her confused

"Nothing um all the information is in there, have a great day, call me if you need anything at all" Keleniah said quickly before walking out his office making sure to close the door.

Kentrell nodded his head putting his focus back on the papers in his hand, he had to meet with two families who were interested in him helping them.

This was the only thing he disliked about his job, one case per person and when more than one person or family required his help he had to choose, if he choose the first person he felt he would be letting the other family or person down, and same as for the second.

He sighed leaning back into his chair in deep thought

He had two meetings to attend and also had to show up to a family event on time

Kentrell's relationship with his family wasn't bad but it wasn't the best either after all he had put them trough, he felt every time he showed his face they were looking at him with disgust.

He wished they saw the changes he made and how hard he tried to prove it but if they were blind to the great man he had now become he wasn't going to force them to see his hard work.

The phone on his desk rang snapping him out his thoughts, he quickly answered the phone clearing his throat "hello good morning" he mumbled into the phone waiting for a response

"Good morning Mr.Gaulden there is a Mrs.Kandace  here to see you" Bela his other assistance spoke into the phone rolling her eyes, Kentrell nodded his head before mumbling okay hanging up the phone without waiting for a response.

He stood from his chair taking the files of the desk walking towards his door

He closed the door behind him before walking towards Bela's desk "where's Mrs.Kandace"? He asked her making her smile

"First room" she spoke waving at him once he walked away

He made his way down the hall stopping at the first door on his right, he slowly opened the door walking in, he spotted a couple sitting at the second row in the room looking deep in conversation.

He slowly walked towards them clearing his throat "Good morning" he said making them both turn around "Oh hello good morning" The woman, Mrs.Kandace said shaking his hand, her husband  shook his hand shortly after before they all took a seat.

Kentrell placed the files on the table

"Well how can i help you"? He asked leaning back in the chair folding his hand

He listened as Mrs.Kandace and her husband Leon explained why they needed his help.

He listened to everything they had to say taking a couple notes on specific subjects he thought would help him if he was to choose the case

i decied to change the whole rapping and hood theme and make my boy a lawyer #period
I'll start making longer chapters eventually!

I decided to keep it up and see where it goes yall fw it? bc ion really like it YET

VOTE/COMMENT/ENJOY

is it normal i cringe writing this?😭

buttt imma either update this or the dave east book tonight not sure.

Edit; Now i see why i had unpublished this-omfggg😭😭😭
I was 13-14 writing this! Please dnt say nun😭😭

𝐉𝐚𝐲❃

740 WORDS