𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

[Two days later][Bonus ch-p] do NOT skip to the bottom to see shit read it fully first😭☠️

[Two days later]
[Bonus ch-p] do NOT skip to the bottom to see shit read it fully first😭☠️

Handing the knife to Samariah Three watched her slowly take it before looking back at the plate in front of her

Three decided to take Samariah to his house, which wasn't quite the best idea but he couldn't leave her at the hospital knowing no one would be they for her

"you want anything else"? He asked softly as she chopped the prices of chicken, "no" Samariah mumbled shaking her head, She still had no recollection of who she was or who three was but she was afraid to ask questioned.

Clearing her throat Samariah stopped what she had been doing looking towards him "are we siblings or sum"? She asked making him chuckle "nah, were friends" he said slightly unsure but gave her a small smile anyways, "hmm" Samariah nodded returning to what she was doing.

"do i have anymore friends"? She asked raising her eyebrow, Three thought about what to tell her "um not really" he spoke shaking his head

He didn't want to tell her anything out of order or something she might not want to hear so he decided to just let her do her own thing, "How-" Three's phone rand cutting her of, "hello"? He answered placing it to his ear.

Samariah looked away looking at the knife in her hand, "ow" she mumbled passing her finger across the edge, placing her thumb in her mouth she rolled her eyes leaving the knife on the board, "aite" Three mumbled before he hung up the phone.

"you want me to take over"? He questioned her standing up, Samariah quickly shook her head "it's okay" she mumbled

Three left her in the kitchen making his way to the living room where he took a seat on he couch, Samariah waited a couple seconds after he left before looking around the kitchen skeptically.

He's probably telling the truth she thought to herself

no you can't believe him, you don't even know hi-

A loud knock at the door snapped her out her thoughts "three"! She heard a male voice yell on the other side of the door, Samariah took the knife in her hand holding it tightly suddenly feeling scared

The knocking got louder and louder making her grow more scared "who-" Three eyes widen seeing Kentrell standing outside his house "why you here"? He questioned leaning against the door.

"Nigga because i haven't heard from yo ass in days" Kentrell mumbled looking at him confused, His voice sounded familiar to Samariah making her scrunch up her face "i'm st-" Cutting Him of Kentrell pushed three to the side walking into the house with babyjoe following behind him.

Samariah watched them silently from the kitchen as they all entered the living room "wea you been"? Babyjoe asked flopping down on the couch

Kentrell waved them of looking around the house "you got a girl here"? he asked smirking spotting a pair of women's shoes at the door, three shook his head "nahh"

"so you wear woman shoes now"? Joe asked chuckling

Samariah kept her attention on her feet taking a seat on one of the stools in the kitchen, "probably he's not lying" she mumbled to herself, "what if he isss" She groaned

"i-" Kentrell stopped talking looking at Samariah's back "Three"! He yelled loudly laughing, three came rushing into the kitchen with wide eyes "i thought you said you didn't have anyone hea"! Joe and Kentrell said laughing.

"my name is Kentrell" he mumbled putting his hand forward, Samariah didn't dare turn around feeling fear take over her body "is she ugly"? Kentrell asked silently "don't matter-"

"Nigga i'm not ugly" Samariah mumbled rolling her eyes, Kentrell screwed his face looking back at her, "whatchu just say"? He asked, Samariah turned around rolling her eyes "i'm not ugly" she snapped making his eyes widen.

"Riah"?

"You bitch"! He yelled wrapping his hand around her neck, "you killed my fucking kid"! He yelled in her face angrily, Babyjoe watched with wide eyes as three tried to separate them

"you killed our baby"! He yelled chocking her, Samariah felt air leave her lungs, slowly reaching back she picked he knife of the table holding it in her hand.

"Stupid bitc-" Samariah stuck the knife in his neck cutting him of, blood started to run down Kentrell's neck as he slowly let her go "oh my gosh" Samariah mumbled seeing him fall to the ground

Babyjoe kneeled down to the floor placing his hand on Kentrell's pulse "he's dead" he mumbled making her eyes widen "no, no i'm so sorry"! Samariah cried holding the knife out to three, he backed away "i'm not going down fa you're murder" he mumbled.

Samariah stared at him with wide eyes before throwing the knife on the floor "i'm sorry" she cried looking down at Kentrell, "imma kill yo ass" babyjoe mumbled taking his gun from his waist.

Samariah stood frozen not knowing what to do "wait"! She yelled throwing her hands up, "i don't give a fuck whatchu gotta say"! Joe yelled pointing the gun at her

Without waiting for her response he fired the gun three times making her eyes widen, "BRUH"! three yelled running back into the room, "i was just calling he cops"! He yelled, joe shrugged looking down at Kentrell, "that don't matter now" he mumbled chuckling.

Vote/comment/follow

dun=dun=dunnnnnnm