𝖼𝗈𝗉𝗒𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

EDIT; TO ALL NEW READERS THIS WAS MY FRIST YOUNGBOY BOOK HENCE IT DEFINITLY IS NOT MY BEST BUT NOR WAS IT MY WORST TO ALL NEW READERS THIS BOOK IS NOT WELL....IT'S NOT HIGHLY 100% IN PLOT OR WRITTING SO DONT EXPECT MY BEST WRITING!

All rights reserved©
Copyright infringement law of (fanicjay 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚 )
© All rights to the following book belongs solely to the writer. Every activity portrayed Throughout the book is based solely on her imagination and not taken from any real life event, if anything seems familiar such as; Names, places, incidents, characters, living or dead It is completely coincidental.

Ownership to characters and plot lines belongs to the author. Nothing is to be stolen or taken without written permission from writer alone.

No part of the works is to be transported or may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, to another app or device trough electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system.

The author acknowledges the trademark status and trademark owners of pictures and music used without given permission and dose not take ownership over it unless otherwise is stated. Use of these trademark is not authorized, associated with or sponsored by the trademark owners.

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

217 WORDS