𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾

Kentrell kept a smile on his face looking over at his client

"congratulations" he said reaching his hand forward for a handshake "thank you so much for helping my son Mr. Gaulden" The man's mother cried holding onto her sons arm tightly

Kentrell smiled waving at them one more time before walkimg away

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden, twenty-three years old was one of the best lawyers, He didn't always have an intrest in becoming a lawyer but he had the brains and ability to, so he did, helping others made him feel better about himself.

Everytime he helped another family he felt good knowing he was able to help another innocent person and prevent them from living their life in the ruins of a jail cell especially when they were innocent brought a smile to his face.

Kentrell's phone rang getting his attention, he stood beside his car taking his phone out his pocket "hello"? He spoke in a questioning tone since it was an unfamiliar number "Hey is this Mr. Gaulden?" a lady's voice ran smoothly across the line "yes, who's this"? He asked getting into his car.

The woman cleared her throat "thi- i'm Brianna Roes um i got you're number from you're office" she replied nervously biting on the inside of her cheek, Kentrell rolled his eyes resting his briefcase in the back seat "And?"

"I was wondering if i could meet you somewhere, i need you're help, my sister needs a lawyer and-" She stopped talking taking a deep breath "Take you're time" Kentrell spoke softly making her chuckle

"Um but like i was saying, i need you're help my sister she needs a lawyer and you're my best option, so is it okay if we meet to talk?" She asked clearing her throat

Kentrell thought about it, His office always gave peole his work phone number in case if emergencies so this wasn't surprising to him,"Sure, when?" He spoke reaching into his pocket taking out a blue ink pen.

Brianna nodded before talking into the phone again, Kentrell took down all the information on where and when he should meet her before they both said good bye, hanging up the phone.

After he was finish with locking his phone he folded the piece of paper in his hand placing it in his pocket

He won another successful case, giving another innocent black man freedom, he felt great about himself and he was ready to help anyone else who needed it because after all he been trough and all the hurt he's been trough he didn't want anyone else going trough it when they were innocent.

Feeling like their about to lose everything, losing themselves he knew what that pain felt like and how much it made him hate himself so even if he wasn't doing much he could do what he could and that's what he would do.

vote/comment/enjoy/follow
What yall think i might unpublish it ion know yet✨

Edit; this book is being republished! It is not looked over, edited or nothing...irdk, Ion wanna loose comemts bcs this was my FIRST yb book EVER! it was also the first book tht gave me regonition and is my overal love! Please enjoy!❤️❤️

Enjoy, my first ever published book- EVERRR, lmaoo😭💞

𝐉𝐚𝐲❃

557 WORDS!