𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

[THREE MONTHS LATER]

Rolling her eyes Samariah smacked Kentrell's hand out her face "you can still change yo mind" he shrugged hoping she would change her mind, Samariah kept the same blank look on her face, "Kentrell you and Bela need to figure out what yall doing, t...

Rolling her eyes Samariah smacked Kentrell's hand out her face "you can still change yo mind" he shrugged hoping she would change her mind, Samariah kept the same blank look on her face, "Kentrell you and Bela need to figure out what yall doing, that has nothing to do with me" she said sitting up on the bed.

Kentrell huffed folding his arms "aite bruh" he mumbled, Samariah gave him a fake smile "i got some things to do today also" she said making him scrunch up his face, "what you gotta do"? He questioned squinting his eyes, Samariah waved him of "nothing important" she sad getting of the bed walking towards him.

Kentrell gave her on last look before shrugging "hmm" he nodded before wrapping his arms around her waist "i love you" he mumbled making Samariah smile, "i love you too" she whispered before wrapping her arms around his neck leaving a kiss on his lips.

"C'mon we gotta get ready for our day" She giggled after a couple of seconds, Kentrell huffed before placing her back on the ground "can you get my dress out the closet"? Samariah mumbled making him nod before leaving to get it.

Samariah watched Kentrell as he stuck his head into the closet with a slight smile on her face, Today him and Bela had decided he should meet her family seeing they were having a child together, Samariah was invited but declined seeing she had other things to do.

"Hea" he mumbled looking down at the dress she picked out "you sure you wanna wear this"? He asked seeing how short it was, Samariah nodded with a smile on her face "thank you" she said taking it from his hands laying it on the bed, Kentrell rolled his eyes before walking away making her chuckle.

"i'mma take a shower okay"! Samariah yelled after him, "okay"! After getting his response Samariah got her towel before walking into the bathroom, stripping out of her clothes see turned to look at her self trough the glass mirror, "i need to start working out" she mumbled pursing her lips to the side.

She got in the shower taking a bath before stepping out after she finished

"get out" Kentrell mumbled kicking in the door startling her, "bruh i will slap the shit outta you" Samariah said placing her hand over her chest which made him begin to laugh "not that fucking funny, when i get a knife and stab yo ass wanna see you akiki then" she rolled her eyes stepping out the bathroom.

"Sorry" Kentrell said trying to catch his breath

Samariah walked out the house locking the door with her boyfriend beside her "here" she mumbled giving him the spare key, Kentrell took the key before placing a kiss on her lips "i love you" he mumbled against her lips "i love you too" Samariah mu...

Samariah walked out the house locking the door with her boyfriend beside her "here" she mumbled giving him the spare key, Kentrell took the key before placing a kiss on her lips "i love you" he mumbled against her lips "i love you too" Samariah mumbled before pecking his lips a couple more times.

They then both got into they separated cars going different ways

Samariah made sure her seatbelt was on and all her car doors were locked, she opened her bag taking her small pill bottle out after taking it she closed the bottle back placing it back into the bag.

Today after a well waited time she decided she was going to meet Keleniah and Brianna and repay them a favour for everything they had put her trough, from the framing her to murder to making her feel like she actually killed they parents because she had Paranoid Schizophrenia.

She looked up stopping in front a huge building with the words 'Kartel company' printed in bold letters in front she reached for her bag making sure it was zipped before getting out the car

"hello" She said looking around the empty lobby which was quite without a single person present, "good morning"? Samariah mumbled again walking towards the desk, she looked down at the bell ringing it a couple times, a couple seconds later a blonde lady ran out fixing her skirt with her hair looking a mess.

"yes"? She asked with an attitude making Samariah chuckle "um can you please tell me which room Keleniah Foster and Brianna Rose is in please"? She asked nicely smiling, The woman looked at her stupid, "i can't tell you that" she said keeping a bored look on her face, "hmm" Samariah thought for a moment before smiling "okay" she nodded before walking away, the blonde lady huffed rolling her eyes before walking away.

Samariah stood outside the building taking her phone out her bag she dialed Laney's number "what room are they in"? She asked the minute the call connected, Laney rolled her eyes on the other side of the line before giving Samariah the answer she was looking for "thanks" she mumbled before hanging up he phone stuffing it back in her bag.

She fixed her self before walking right back into the building going straight to the elevator, it took a couple seconds before she was able to get on

Samariah stood in the elevator ride silence making sure not to look towards the camera, she stepped out seeing it open which brought a smile to her face, Samariah walked down the long corridors checking the number of every room before she finally stopped at the room she was waiting for.

Smiling she reached in her bag taking the gun out making sure the suppressor was on before knocking lightly on the door, a couple seconds passed before she heard movement making her quickly place her hand over the hole "who is it"? She heard someone muffled voice ask.

"room service" Samariah answered looking along the hallways "i didn't-" Keleniah stopped talking seeing Samariah standing in front her "get inside" she mumbled, Keleniah looked down at the gun in her hand her eyes widening before she did what was told.

"please don't kill me" she begged as tears started to form in her eyes, Samariah laughed pointing towards the bed "where's Brianna"? She asked keeping her attention on Keleniah, "ummm i-" Keleniah whipped her eyes making Samariah smile

"it's okay breath" she coached making Kelenian look at her crazy "she's dead" she blurted out making Samariah eyes widen "you killed her you people would really do anything for money" she chuckled taking a seat on the chair facing Keleniah fully.

"i need to ask you a favour" Samariah said waving the gun in the air, Keleniah quickly nodded "what"? She asked as her voice cracked "where is the money"? She asked making her confused "why you want the money"? Kelenian asked, Samariah shrugged in response.

"you tell me and i won't kill you" she said squinting her eyes, Keleniah thought about it before nodding "it's under Silas house" she said making Samariah confuse, "hmm"

"but the key is in Bela's house" Keleniah finished making Samariah nod

"okay"

Samariah nodded again before standing up she took a fighter stance dropping the gun onto the floor

"c'mon" she mumbled making Keleniah confused "what"?

"you don't wanna fight for yo freedom, okay" Samariah shrugged reaching for the gun before aiming shooting her in her foot

Keleniah screamed looking down at her feet "any last words"? Samariah asked chuckling

Keleniah looked at her before looking down at her foot "you be aite" Samariah chuckled seeing how scared she looked before shooting her in her chest three times, she felt her pulse seeing she was still alive making her smack her lips.

Taking the pillow she placed it over her head pressing down making sure she was dead.

vote/comment/follow/enjoyyyy🧞‍♀️
And dont forget to check out my new kingvon bk yall💙💜
-bloodwalk-🦴