New Player

Your POV:
I woke up on the couch with George. I smiled to myself. I didn't want to leave, but I knew I had to. I was careful not to wake him up as I got up off the couch and made my way back to the Slytherin dorms.

When I got there, the whole quidditch team was up and gathered in the common room. I tried to sneak past them but someone reached out their hand and stopped me. It was Flint.
"We want to talk to you." He told me.
I sat on the couch with them and got ready for whatever it was they wanted to talk to me about.
"We want to talk about the game last night." Adrian said.
"Ok. What about it?" I asked.
"Well," Adrian started, "It was definitely a longer one. And I don't know if you noticed but the points were close."
Flint spoke up, "Malfoy was able to keep Potter away from the snitch for a while, but it didn't end up being long enough."
"We realized that if we want to win," Adrian said, "we have to start scoring sooner and faster."
"So what are you saying?" I asked.
"We're saying we need you." Flint said, "It hurts me to say it but if we play it out right, and you're able to score enough goals for us, it wouldn't even matter if Potter caught the snitch or not."

I thought about it for a second. It definitely made sense. Malfoy kept Potter away from the snitch, and I scored. The snitch was worth 150 points, but if every goal was worth 10, this could really work.
"I'm in." I told him.

The first thing I wanted to do was tell Cedric about everything that happened to me in the last 24 hours. I met up with him in the hall for breakfast and didn't leave a single detail out.

It was Saturday, so after I was done eating I didn't have much to do. I thought I'd first bring Oliver his jumper back, he was probably missing it. So I grabbed it from my dorm and made my way to the Gryffindor common room. Before I even got there, I ran into Oliver in the hallway.
"Oh hey, I was just looking for you." I said.
"Were you?" He smiled at me.
"Yeah," I held out his jumper for him. "for you."
He took it and looked at the ground for a second before speaking again.
"Well, I guess I'll see you around?" He started to walk away but I stopped him.
"We should talk about yesterday." I told him.
"Oh yeah," He said. "I guess we should. Look, I'm sorry. I could tell you weren't that into it. You don't even have to tell me."
"No, I'm sorry." I said. "It wasn't right. I shouldn't have kissed you in the first place. I could have pulled away at any point but I didn't. And I don't mean this to sound rude but I kind of wish I had."
"That's fine. Can't be seen with a Slytherin anyway." He joked.
I laughed and playfully punched his shoulder. It was nice that he understood.

Now all I wanted to do was tell George everything. I wanted to tell him I made the quidditch team. I wanted to tell him I talked to Oliver about the kiss. But most importantly I wanted to tell him that I wanted to be with him. I didn't know how I was going to tell him that last part, I was far too nervous even thinking about it, but I was mostly just happy. And it was George who made me happy. Whenever I thought about him my heart swelled and I smiled like an idiot.

I made my way to the Gryffindor common room and let myself in. George was in there, sitting on the couch looking deep in thought.

George's POV:
After breakfast I tried to catch up with Y/n. I wanted to talk to her about what happened yesterday. I wanted to ask her why she left this morning without waking me up. I wanted to tell her just how much she meant to me, and I wanted to make sure she still felt the same way.  But I guess I got my answer when I turned the corner and saw her and Oliver Wood talking and laughing in the hallway like they were best friends. It made me sick to my stomach. I ran straight to the Gryffindor common room and threw myself onto the couch. I didn't want to think. I honestly just wanted to cry. How stupid was I to think she really cared about me as more than a friend? How stupid was I to think I even compared to Oliver Wood? Or Cedric Diggory for that matter. I was never going to be as good as them. So why would she ever choose me? Yesterday must have been a mistake. I was so angry and upset with everything I wasn't thinking when she walked in and I nearly yelled at her. I told her to go talk to Oliver or Cedric for all I care. In fact I don't even remember my exact words, but I do know they were filled with jealousy and anger and a bit of fear.

Your POV:
The last thing I expected was to get into a fight with George. What did I do? I came to talk to him, and all he was gonna do was treat me like some monster? And for what? For being friends with people other than him? He knew Cedric and I were just friends. I told him that. And I told him I didn't like Oliver. I literally told him I liked him and kissed him twice. So what was wrong with him?
"I'm not going to sit here and let you try to make me feel bad." I spoke up. "If you think I'm some terrible person, then maybe next time don't kiss me and make me feel like you actually cared!" I stormed out. I was too angry to say more. I just wanted to leave.

I went on a walk to calm myself down. I didn't want to be in the castle any more than I needed to be. I ended up in Hogsmaede and stayed there for most of the day. When I got back to the castle, it was well past dark. I headed straight to the Slytherin common room. When I got to the entrance, there was someone there waiting for me.
"Hey." George said. 
I handed him the cup of hot chocolate I picked up for him in Hogsmaede.
"Here," I said. "Thought you might need it since you were so cold to me before."
"I'm sorry," He said. "I didn't mean to yell. I really didn't. I would never want to upset you. I just wasn't thinking straight. I saw you and Oliver."
"Really?" I asked. "That's what this is about? George, I was giving him his dumb jumper back. I told him I didn't have feelings for him. That I have feelings for you. I was just clearing the air."
He blushed a little.
"Oh." He said. "Then I really am sorry. I should have let you talk. I'm so sorry."
It was silent for a moment.
"I have feelings for you too." He said. "I know I told you yesterday but I really need you to know I mean it. I really, really do."
I smiled before putting my hand on his neck and pulling him in for a short kiss.
"It's okay. And I know. Please don't ever think that I don't feel the same. I do." I told him. "Last night was no mistake for me."
He nodded and we stood in silence for a moment more.

I went to bed that night with all the hope in the world for the next day. I felt so happy and hopeful for what might come next.