Friends

Your POV:
I walked out of class first, as soon as it was time to leave. I couldn't bear the thought of being around Snape any longer. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him. But he took ten points from Slytherin because I was late to Potions. It's his own house, you'd think he'd be a little lenient. Whatever.

I continued down the hall on my way to my next class when two boys joined me on my way.
"Hey Y/n" Fred and George greeted me at the same time.
"Hey." I smiled at both of them.
"So are we just not gonna talk about that prank you pulled the other day in the Great Hall?" George spoke up.
"Yeah, come on that was hilarious!" Fred added.
I smiled.
"What makes you think that was me?" I asked them.
"Oh come on," Fred said, "We saw that grin."
"You were behind it 100%" George added.
"It was just a bit of fun." I smiled.
"How would you like to have some more?" George asked me.
"Yeah come on," Fred added, "we don't bite. Plus, you'd be a great addition to our team! Just think about it. Fred and George! And Y/n! The troublesome trio!"
"You want to team up with a Slytherin?" I asked, "Aren't you supposed to hate me?"
"Now why would we hate our good friend Y/n?" George asked.

Friend. It felt nice to hear that. I know I haven't known them long, but I was happy they called me their friend. I had become closer with Jenna and Adrian these last couple days, but I think that's just because we're in the same house. We kind of have to spend time together, you know? But here I was, with two Gryffindor boys, being called their friend. Friends and pranks. That was an opportunity I just couldn't turn down.
"I'm in." I told them.