Slytherin

Your POV:
When we got to the common room, Jenna walked back to her dorm, but I stayed behind. We didn't really have common rooms at my other school, and this one was incredible. Just beautiful. But it was rather cold. I looked around the large room at the paintings and ran my hand along the stone wall. Then I took a seat on the large green couch when I heard a voice from behind me.
"So how was your first day" Adrian asked me.
"Whoa warn a girl next time will ya?" I jumped a little.
"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." He sat next to me.
"It was good. I don't know. I think I'm gonna like it here." I told him.
"So are you going to be at quidditch tryouts tomorrow?" He asked me, "I'm a chaser, and I could be wrong, but I think you'd make a great one as well. Or maybe a keeper. Have you ever played before?"
I smiled. He talked so fondly of quidditch.
"A bit. I'll be there," I told him, "But you might regret telling me about it after I steal your spot." I teased him.
He punched my shoulder lightly and began to stand.
"Best be getting to bed then," He said, "you'll need to be rested for tomorrow."
He headed to the boys' dorms and I made my way to the girls'.

I walked into the first door I came across and my bags were sitting on one of the two beds in the room. On the other bed sat Jenna, reading a book.
"Y/n! Fancy seeing you here." She greeted me.
"Well looks like you're gonna keep seeing me here." I told her. Then I put my bags on the ground and crawled right into bed, preparing myself for tomorrow.