Cedric Diggory

Your POV:
It had been a couple days since the Slytherin team was announced and I was still not over it. I hated being a Slytherin. It was Flint who ruined it for me. I actually loved being a Slytherin before that day. I wanted to get over it, but I just couldn't. I couldn't be in the Slytherin common room any more than I had to. So I spent most of my days with the twins in the Gryffindor common room or with Hermione in the library. Sometimes Ginny would ask if I wanted to go on a broom ride with her, but I couldn't stand being on my broom.

I had been hanging out with the Gryffindors for a while and I actually started to feel guilty. Why was I acting like someone I wasn't? Sure, being a Slytherin wasn't all that fun, but I knew that it's who I was. I was meant to be a Slytherin. But that didn't mean I couldn't be friends with people from other houses. So I continued hanging out with my friends, but I still sat at the Slytherin table for meals and stopped hanging out in the Gryffindor common room so much.

One day at lunch I was sitting with Adrian and Jenna when I felt a tap on the shoulder. I turned to see a kind-looking Hufflepuff looking back at me.
"Hey," He said, "I'm Cedric. Cedric Diggory."
I smiled at him. "Y/n L/n."

We talked for a while after we introduced ourselves and I found myself really enjoying our conversation. Sitting with the Slytherins, I didn't usually laugh at meals, but Cedric was funny. I got lost in the conversation until it felt like we had been talking for hours. We talked at lunch like that for weeks, until it became regular.

George's POV:
I was eating my lunch with Fred and Lee like usual when Fred elbowed me in the side.
"What was that for?" I asked him. All he did was point to the Slytherin table. It looked like Cedric Diggory had met Y/n. They were talking and laughing. What were they laughing about? I really liked hanging out with Y/n. I liked it a lot actually, I wanted to be with her all the time. She was so kind and funny and pretty. What was she doing talking to Diggory? After a minute of watching them, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to leave. Instead, I got up and walked over to them.
"Hey Y/n how are you?" I greeted her, "And Cedric! Hi!"
They both smiled at me.
"George what are you doing over here?" She asked me.
"Oh you know just got a bit boring over at my table so I thought I'd come see what you were up to." I told her, "So are you coming to the common room tonight?"
"You know I shouldn't." She said, "Thank you though, George. It's nice of you to invite me."
"Um sure, no problem." I started to get up to leave.
"Hey, good luck at your game by the way!" She shouted to me as I started to walk away.
I couldn't help but smile. And blush a little bit too.
"Thanks." I told her.
"Ced and I will be cheering you on!" She added.
Great.