Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Start from the beginning

Kiara's eyes shone with annoyance while she unzipped his pants with her long claws.

"Taking too long."

He watched as she shimmered out of her own shorts and pulled down on his pants."Well alrighty then."

His laughter ceased as Kiara gripped the back of his neck and pulled him into a deep heated kiss which he hungrily responded to.

The heated emotions he felt didn't stir away from his concern for her as he slid shorts and held her waist in the other hand. "I'll be gentle."

"I don't care just do it." Kiara's body was burning up in escasity.

She held his bulge and slowly slid him into her making them both take a shaky breath. She craved him but he was taking too damn long for her.

Kadin on the other hand was reveling in on the fact he's actually inside Kiara and for a moment forgot even how to have sex.

She's fast.

Kiara felt a rush pulse through her. She never had sex but this feeling made her definitely wish she'd done it sooner.

"Hell." Kiara moaned softly as she felt his length inside her.

"Slow down." Kadin could tell how anxious she was so he had to guide her into her first intercourse. He held her thighs and slowly rocked her body in a rhythm with him.

"Mmm."

This feeling alone sent her body into a frenzy as she felt a new experience than what she's used to.

"Just like that." Kadin felt his voice turn hoarse from the way he felt this wave of lust and affection pour through his body as his claws cupped her breasts firmly and he laid sloppy kisses down the upper part of her body. He hadn't had sex in nearly two years but no one really ever made him feel like this.

Kiara quickened her pace as she had Kadin lay down while she rode on top of him.

"Ha...Ha..."

She clawed on his abs as she felt his heart beat through his chest. A shiver went down his spine as he firmly gripped her waist and sat up as her body started to tighten around him.

"Oh my god."

Kiara felt breathless as she felt herself wrapping her legs around his waist while his fangs nipped and sucked at her breasts.

Kadin felt a massive shift in his body as his eyes turned darker and while he gripped tighter on her bottom.

"Oh my God Kadin!"

Her eyes almost rolled to the back of her head as she scratched and clawed at his back while she felt him tighten inside her with his hands deeply bonded into her curls.

"Ahhh."

Her body shook with her head in his neck as they both came and held each other tightly in an embrace.

"Damnit I love you."

Kadin continued to kiss the breathless Kiara on the lips tugging her bottom lip in the process.

Kiara sighed as she let out a soft moan while he laid another passionate kiss on her lips.

"Love you so damn much."

He laughed exasperated as she snuggled and laid on top of his chest comfortably. He placed the covers over them and sighed to himself.

Wonder if she heard me.

(Mature Content end)

Kadin: I woke up with Kiara on top of me and realized we both are quite starkly naked underneath the covers. Still, it makes me feel proud and guilty. This only be friends thing isnt working much between Kiara and I. Marking her and mating her in the same night wasn't how this was supposed to go.
Not to mention I feel as if another presence is in my head.

"Oh I'm here all right."

I flinch at the gruff voice causing Kiara to stir a little. Calming my heart rate I answer back.

"Who are you?"

"Names Ash. God of mischief and vengeance. I'm surprised to see Ocean and Aster though."

"You know Ocean? And who is Aster?"

"Aster? That fool is my older twin brother. And me, my brother, and Ocean go wayyyy back!"

I chuckle. "At least I'm not the only one who has to deal with an older brother!"

"Yah bro I feel yah!" The God then sideyed the other two. "I thought it would be more roomy in here though."

"Are you enjoying Rydon and King's company?"

"HELL NAH! This bitch just barged in here like it's his home!"

I roll my eyes. "It seems he's got you pissed Rydon? That's a start for once."

King chuckles and gives Ash a pat on the back.

"This dude is cool. Rydon is just too uptight!"

Rydon growls. "No it seems like I have to deal with ANOTHER King! Kadin wasn't one already ENOUGH?!"

"You all love her right?"

They all stop bickering and nod.

"Well you all got to get used to each other's company. Ocean would want that."

They nodded in agreement until King smiled.

"Mate was amazing last night."

I felt a familiar bulge beneath my pants and quickly tried not to stir the sleeping Kiara.

Rydon chuckled as he scratched his ear. "She didn't hesitate that's for a fact."

"Mate seems to have a few things up her sleeves last night."

I raised a brow. "You were there Ash?"

"I'm the whole reason you both went into heat last night. Bringing in a god takes a few ... moments."

"Along with a killing fever." I snapped annoyed.

"In the end you were able to not only kiss but mate and mark her all in one night I say I've done you a favor."

The urge to roll my eyeswas evident. "Tch."

"Along with telling her you love her. That's sweet...ig."

"Don't you love her too?" I said at King.

He sighed. "I do but telling her that in a moment like last night won't do ya any favors. Most likely she didn't even hear you last night over that rushing mind blowing sex rush-

"We get it!"

"All I'm saying is- He held his hands up In defense. "It mightve been more better if she would've been able to actually witness you saying it instead of saying it when she's nearly asleep."

I felt my eye twitch at the son of a bitch. "King-

"Hmm." Kiara started to stir in her sleep making me get prepared to block them.

"Ash don't piss them off."

Ash rolls his eyes and smirks.

"Fine. Seems like our mate is awake, we'll catch up later."

I hear a soft yawn and see Kiara looking down at me either her naked body pressed against my skin.

"Did you guys meet each other?"

I nodded and gives her a kiss on the head.

"Let's take you home."