Chapter 11- This is amazing!

Mike made his way to the restaurant.

"Mike! C'mere!"

"Oh.. Yes, Mr Manager?"

"Did you clean the animatronics?!"

"Y..yes.."

"Wow! I have never seen so much bravery before!"

"O..Oh, you're not gonna fire me?"

"Noo. It just got me more customers and better reputation! Well I didn't bother to clean it for so long, but thanks, Mikey."

"Want me to switch your job boy? A janitor earns you more."

"Nah, I'm okay."

"Okay boy. Well, you can stay here or go now, if you want."

"Oh, my mom is coming at 6."

"Oh for what?"

"Just dinner. I guess I'll stay here and wait for her and we'll both have dinner here."

"Oh yeah, boy. I fixed the Foxy. He looks as good as new now!"

Mike looked at the animatronics. Foxy was not abandoned anymore, he was a waiter! He was happily taking orders and serving food. He served some pizza to a little girl who had a huge cast on her head.

"Enjoy your meal!" Foxy said.

The little girl pouted towards Foxy.

"What seems to be the problem?" Asked Foxy.

"You caused me to have this." The girl said, pointing towards her cast.

"I remember you." Said Foxy.

"I am so sorry for the loss of your frontal lobe."

"It's okay. The doctor said it will heal."

Foxy hugged the girl real tight.

"Um.. Too tight."

Foxy let go and went to the kitchen and removed the order slips from his hook.

"Boy, the hook came in handy.. So that's why I made Foxy the waiter. "

"Hello, Mike." Foxy said.

"Oh.. Hi Foxy. I'm glad you're fixed."

"Thanks. I look forward seeing you tonight."

"You know Foxy?"

"Yes, I do. I spent my time with the animatronics the last two nights."

"Wow, so I guess you're practically like.. Friends with them already, eh, boy?"

"Yep. Good friends."

"Mike?"

Mike's mom walked into the restaurant. She waved to Mike.

"Wow, seems like your workplace is very cheerful, Mike. Good for you!"

"Thanks mom. Oh and mom, this is Foxy."

"Whoa. It's a talking animatronic fox."

"Hello, ma'am." Foxy said.

"Why, he's very polite.."

"Hello, Mrs. Schmidt. I am the manager of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and founder too."

"Oh, so how's Mike doing so far in his job?"

"So far.. A great job."

"Oh, good job Mikey wikey!" Mrs Schmidt said while squeezing his cheek.

"Mom, you're embarrassing me."

"Oh, yes. Would you like to order something?" The manager asked.

"Ooh. Okay."

"Just tell the fox what you would like to eat."

"Okay.. Fox."

"The name's Foxy, ma'am."

"Okay... I would like a Fish and Chips platter, the soup of the day, hash browns and some cola."

"Fish and Chips, soup, hash browns and cola." Foxy said as he was writing down the order.

"And I would like.. The BLT burger, no veggies, French fries, pumpkin soup and cola."

"Okay.. Your food will arrive in a while."

Foxy walked away with his order slip. While Mike was waiting for his and her mom's dinner, they suddenly heard 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' coming from the stage.

"What's going on?"asked Mrs Schimdt.

"Oh! The animatronics are gonna perform, Mom!"

"Hi kids! Wanna sing along with us?" Freddy said.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahahahahahahahhhhhh!!!" Screamed the little children.

"Your food... Enjoy."

Foxy served Mike and Mrs. Schimdt's food. They really enjoyed it and thanks to the manager, they got an employee discount, since Mike works at FFP.

"Well, Mike, look forward to seeing you tonight. And please let me in before Chica drapes all over me. Haha." Foxy said, while clearing our plates.