Chapter 14- The New Restaurant

Em ok I am gonna write in the old way I used to write due to some complaints. Anyways sorry for being offline for a long time my slaves :(

A month has gone by. Mike and the animatronics were ready to go back to work.

Mike's phone rang. It was from the manager.

"Hello?"

"Hey boyy!!! The restaurant is ready and I think you will love it. Come back now boyy!!!"

"... Ok?"

Mike was happy he could finally get the animatronics back to where they belong. He yelled for his sister Mel to get the van. She was more than happy to bring them back.

"OKAY! EVERYONE GET IN THE VAN!" Mel shouted.

"Chillax gurl..." Bonnie said to her.

She drove off and they were off to FFP.

Finally, they were there after a long time. Foxy and Chica were found sleeping while holding hands in the back seat of the van.

"Aww! Lovebirds! " said Bonnie with a cheeky smile.

" Slash Fox." Freddy said, correcting Bonnie.

The couple jolted up after hearing what they said and made eye contact for a second, then looked away bashfully.

"Ahh. The new restaurant is so big! And the air conditioner is way stronger than before. A great way to beat the heat." Mike said with satisfaction.

The animatronics got off the van and took a look in the restaurant.

"Wow wow!!! It looks like a massive cupcake!" Chica said in delight while shaking Foxy's arm until it looks it was going to  break.

"Let's look at your new office, Mike."  suggested Freddy.

The 5 went into the office. The office was WAY bigger than the old one. There was a bigger desk, better ventilation and a drink dispenser! There was also enough space for the animatronics to accompany Mike while he was doing his work.

"Ooh! Why don't we explore even more!" Chica said.

There was a room, meant for parties. There was a card on the floor saying they were supposed to perform in this room for little kids.

And of course, a room for the animatronics to rest and recharge.

As always, there was the surveillance camera for Mike to peep into.

Strangely, there were cameras for the air vents.

"Hey Mike! Me and Chica found a storeroom in here." Foxy screamed for Mike.

"Hmm. They don't have a surveillance camera in the storeroom unlike last time." Mike said.

They found huge boxes in the storeroom. The storeroom was dusty, but the boxes were very clean and brand new. They wondered what was inside of them. Of course, the Golden Freddy box was in there too.

"HEYYY BOYY!" The manager shouted.

"AHHH! " Mike screamed. (Like a girl)

Foxy and Chica slowly backed away and joined Bonnie and Freddy to explore the restaurant.

"Hey boy! These are the new animatronics! The "Balloon Boy" and "Marionette"!

"Oh. What about that huge box there? With the golden bear?" Mike asked.

"Oh that. I made it myself. I plan to use it soon. It's a secret on what it's used for." The manager whispered.

"Okay... Just two new animatronics?" Mike asked.

"Not really. I wanna try and build Foxy a new ol' partner to help me wait tables. It's gonna be the prettiest fox lassie you've ever seen." The manager enthusiastically said.

Foxy turned around and tried to ignore, as Chica was GLARING at him while yanking on his hand, again.

"Are you jeeaaaaaaaaalloooouuuuusssssss Chica?" Freddy said while raising his eyebrows.

"No what are you talking about! I'm fine working on my own." Chica said.

"You're stalling...." Bonnie said as he carried his guitar to the party room.

Foxy gave her a hopeful smile and she pretended to ignore them.

"Guys come here!" Said Mike.

The four rushed over as Mike unboxed the new animatronics.

Balloon Boy was very short, but he was designed to inflate balloons, hold them and give them to children.

"I'll go charge him now..." Freddy said as he lifted Balloon Boy over his head and to the charging area.

Chica and Foxy helped tear down the Marionette box.

And when they took the cardboard box out, there was another box. It was purple with a white ribbon.

"PEEEKABOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Mike, Chica and Foxy jumped at the same time.

"Hi! I'm Marionette! You must be um...." Marionette says as she grabs the piece of paper at the bottom of her box.

"Mike.. Schhhhmm.. Schh.. Schmizzzz...??"

"It's Mike Schmidt. And that's me." Mike said as he corrected Marionette.

"Ohhhh! Hiiiiii.... I am the perfect animatronic to play with children! Just wind the little knob on the side of my box, and when the 'Pop Goes The Weasel' song ends, I will jump out and go......."

Marionette winds up the box and the top closes and she goes in.

"Oh boy... Cover your ears people." Foxy said as he covered his ears.

"PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK AAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Marionette screamed as she squeezed Mike's face.

Mike's face became pale and he almost fell down, Foxy and Chica caught his arms and pushed him back up.

"Sorry!! I'm just so happy I finally have a home and good friends." Marionette said.

"Hey um, Marionette? Why don't you have to recharge unlike Balloon Boy?" Chica asked.

"Oh! I'm so glad you asked! I have a two-way power system. A solar panel, and batteries! Great, huh?"

Mike, Foxy and Chica carried Marionette out of the storeroom and placed her in the Party Room, where Bonnie was caught singing a song and doing a weird dance that would probably scare the children away while playing his guitar.

"Please tell me you did not see that." Bonnie said as he surrendered and dropped his guitar.

"Umm.. It's alright. By the way, this is Marionette, our new friend who entertains children." Chica said.

"Oh yeah very suitable for children. Like the adorable way she jumpscares Mike and almost made him faint." Foxy said as he crossed his arms and stared at Marionette.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii! I'm Marionette! And you are?" Marionette said as she reached her hand out.

"Um.. I'm Bonnie. Toy Bonnie." Bonnie said as he reluctantly shook Marionette's hand.