Chapter 1- Moving into the pizzeria and animatronics

The manager and his crew moved into their very own restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The manager of this restaurant always wanted to have his very own restaurant so, with the help of his parents and some money, he opened Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

" Let's move and arrange the chairs and tables!" The manager said excitedly.

The manager of the newly opened restaurant began making the restaurant look more lively as it was really dusty and dull.

" I want this restaurant to be fun and cool. A place for children and adults alike. A place where no one else can imagine, like Wonderland.." The manager said dramatically.

His crew and himself have finished placing the furniture and decorations in the restaurant.

" It's missing something."

" What, sir?"

"It's missing something fun for kids like animals that can move and talk.."

"Like animatronics or something, sir?"

"That's a brilliant idea!"

" A bunch of animal animatronics will do the trick!"

"Do you want me to order some for this restaurant, sir?"

"Yes please, it will make this place more lively and eye-catching."

" Maybe a bunny, chicken, a fox.. Oh! A bear is the most important."

" May I ask why sir?"

" Freddy FazBEAR.. Of course, and those animals are my favourite too."

"Certainly. So, a bunny, a fox, a chicken and a bear, sir."

"Yes, that would be perfect,"

"But it will not be perfect unless they can talk, walk and sing songs to children."

"Get the animatronic company to program them to sing, walk and talk."

"Will do, sir."

The manager's assistant began looking for those animatronics his manager wanted. He saw some animatronics that could meet his expectations. He found a lavender colored bunny animatronic that could play a guitar, walk and sing at the same time.

" Sir, can you see if this bunny is okay for the restaurant? It is stated that it can walk, sing and play a guitar,"

"It is a little creepy but I think it's perfect."

"Sir, it costs $350."

"It's okay, I'll take it!"

" Very well, sir, I shall place your order for the animatronic."

The manager's assistant continued looking. He found a yellow duck-like chicken that can sing and walk too.

"Sir! I found another animatronic! It's a chicken, that can also sing and walk just like the bunny."

"Lemme take a look,"

" This is perfect too! Place an order for it."

"It costs $250, sir."

"Never mind the price, just find the animatronics I need."

"Very well, sir."

He continued looking for more animatronics.