Chapter 2- Animatronics delay

Read chapter 1 first before reading this chapter.

He looked and found a red animatronic fox and a bear that can sing, walk and talk just like the other two.

" Sir! These are perfect for the restaurant too!"

"Yes, absolutely! Place an order for it!"

"Will do sir."

"Sir, I've placed the orders."

"Good. When will it arrive?"

"The animatronics you have ordered will come in... 2 weeks. Terms and conditions apply sir."

"TWO WEEKS?! I need it within next week!! We are officially opening the restaurant next week! What can we do without the animatronics entertaining the children and adults?"

"I will check if they can deliver them earlier, sir. I will send an email to them."

The manager's assistant received an email from the animatronic company.

"Sir, this email's for you."

It said,
I'm sorry, but we cannot deliver it by next week as they need to be cleaned and repaired before we can deliver them to you. Since we are in the UK, it might take a little bit long to ship them all the way to California. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Yours Sincerely,
Animatronica Co.

"I guess we'll have to extend the opening date to two weeks later.."

"Don't be sad, sir. Anyway time flies fast."