Chapter 10- Get rid of the smell!!

Mike left his home and went to the restaurant to start his shift. When he got there, all four animatronics were waiting in the office. Chica was waving to Mike.

"Hiiiiiiiii Mikey! Did you bring my deodorant?"

"Yes I did Chica....."

"Okay! Now it's cleaning time!" Foxy said eagerly.

"Yeah!! "

Mike and the animatronics went to the bathroom. Mike took out his sponge and dipped it with soap. He cleaned off the obvious hand prints on Freddy's face.

"How did you get these prints anyways?"

"Well.. Little kids climbed onto me and I fell down... Haha."

"Oh.. I thought you murdered someone."

"Chica, it's your turn."

Mike spent his time to clean all the animatronics. When he was done, there was a huge difference! Bonnie was not lavender anymore, but bright blue and really clean! Bonnie looked cuter after cleaning. He had freckles on his cheeks and had a goofy smile. Chica looked more like a girl. She had eyelashes and eyeshadow. She had rosy cheeks and a nice smile. She smelled sweet after putting deodorant on her. Well, she had to clean under her little bib herself. She changed her bib and it said, "LET'S PARTY!" That sounds better. Chica took a skirt from the storeroom and put it on. It looked really cute on her. Mike took a cupcake with a cute face on it. He let Chica hold it to make her look more kid-friendly. Freddy, stomach still same size. He did not look very different, he looked really shiny. He looked really *ahem* fat.. Foxy still looked the same. Well, yeah. The same.

"Now, Bonnie and Freddy might need a nice red bowtie."

"Oh Mike!! You shouldn't have cleansed behind my eyes and beak! I feel like removing them."

"Just remove them then."

When Chica removed them, she looked like a monster!

"Aah!! Put it back on! Put it back on!" Mike and Bonnie said.

"Okay fine but it really is uncomfortable."

"Okay, you can remove them. Bonnie, we'll just have to bare with it."

"Hmm.. Foxy, we need to fix your face area. And your arm."

Foxy's face was really broken. His right eyelid was forced open, he could barely close his mouth and his ears were damaged.

"Foxy, can you wait until tomorrow to get fixed?"

"Okay, I can wait."

After all the cleansing and waxing and polishing.. It was 5:59. Mike heard the manager walking in, whistling.

"Quick! Go back to the show stage now!"

"Okay, bring the toolbox tomorrow! Don't forget!" Said Foxy in a whispery voice.

"Mike? Why are you in the bathroom?" said the manager.

Mike quickly shoved the cleaning items in his suitcase.

"Oh, um just took a little piss.."

"Okay...."

"Well good job Mike. You survived-- I mean you made it through 3 nights so far. Very impressive."

"Thanks , boss."

"How's the animatronics?"

"Oh, uhh, they did not move a bit."

"That's peculiar. They usually move."

"Um.. Okay, I need to go home and eat breakfast."

"Okay. Well, see you tomorrow boy."

"Bye."

Mike walked out and went back home. His mother left a Marmite sandwich with a note.

"Seriously, mom I told you soooooo many times.. I hate Marmite!! Oh well, have to appreciate it anyways."

"Huh? A note?"

It said : "Mike, I am out for work. After that, I am going to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (your workplace) at 5pm. I'm sorry I made you a marmite sandwich. I thought it was Nutella."

"Ok...."

Mike ate his marmite sandwich.

"Eww.. I think I'm gonna puke now.."

The phone rang when Mike was reading his book.

"Hello?"

"Mike? It's yer manager. I need you to come to Freddy's now, I need to talk about something."

"Okay, I'll be right over."