Chapter 8- I Hate This Job!

"Okay, my first night officially starts."

Mike saw some blank papers on the table and a blunt pencil. He had nothing to do for 5 minutes and started doodling weird stuff on the paper.

"I've used up all the papers... Now what?"

It was 12am. Mike could hear weird clanking noises. He got a little nervous.

"What was that?! I have to check it out, but I'm too scared to leave the room."

"Oh wait, I can use the cameras!"

Mike pulled down the monitor and looked at it. He could see how much power he has. He currently had 99%. He went to check the stage cam and saw that all the animatronics were there. Suddenly, the phone rang.

"RIIIIING,RIIING!"

"Aaah! What was that! Oh wait, it was just the phone. Scared me!"

"Uh, hello? "

"Hello?"

"Um, I wanted to record a message for you, to help you get settled down for your first night."

"Okay.."

"Um, I actually worked in that office before you, I am finishing my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I am gonna tell you, there is nothing to worry about, you'll be fine. So let's just focus on getting through your first week, okay? Um, let's see.. First there is an introductory reading from the company, that I am supposed to read. It's kind of a legal thing, don't you? "

Mike listens as he reads the introductory.

"Uh, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear's entertainment is not responsible for damage of property or person. Upon discovery of the damage or death of a missing person will be found within 90 days to you as soon as possible after the place has been firmly cleaned and bleached, and that the carpets have been changed."

"Okay, now that might sound bad, I know. But there is really nothing to worry about. Um, the animatronic characters do get a bit, quirky, at night. But do I blame them? No. If I was forced to sing those same stupid songs for 20 songs and I never got a bath, I'd probably be a little eerie at night too. So remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children, so you should show them a little respect, all right? Okay, so just be aware, these characters do tend to wander a bit. Um, they are left in some kind of free-roaming mode. Something about their servers looking up, they get turned off for too long. They used to be able to walk around during the day too, but then it was the Bite of 87. "

Mike let out a tiny shriek when he heard that.

"Yeah, it's amazing how a human can survive without the frontal lobe.. You know? Now consuming your safety, the only real risk to you, are the night watcher here. If any, is the fact that these characters uh, if they happen to see you after hours, they won't probably recognize you as a person. They'll most probably see you as a metal endoskeleton, without its costume on. Now, because it's against the rules in Fazbear's Pizza, they will probably forcefully stuff you in a Freddy Fazbear suit. Now that wouldn't be so bad, if the suits themselves weren't filled with cross beams, wires and electronic devices, especially around the facial area. So you can imagine your head forcefully pressed inside one of those, will cause some discomfort. The only parts of you that will see the daylight again is the eyes and teeth that pop up in front of the mask. Yeah, they don't tell you these things in the sign up. But hey, first days at ease, I'll chat with you tomorrow, check the cameras and remember to close the doors only when necessary. Gotta conserve power, alright. Well, goodnight!"

Mike began slamming his head on the table.

"Ugh, why the fuck did I apply for this job in the first place.. Wait, think positive Mike. Maybe what he said was not true. Who would believe him?"

It was 1am. Mike heard more clanking noises. He was nervous.

"I should check the monitor. "

"Hmm, West Hall, Pirate Cove, Show Staaaaaaaggeee?"

Mike saw that the lavender bunny, Bonnie was gone! He began cussing like Markiplier.

"Wat da fack?! Wat da fack!"

"Crap!! Where the fack did that damn bunny go?!

Mike could hear some more noises. It sounded like it was coming from the Dining Area. When he pressed the button to check the camera in the Dining Area, he saw Bonnie, standing motionless between the dining tables.

"Shit, shit!! What can I do!! "

He decided to relax for a bit and stop panicking. He took out his coffee and drank some. It was 4am.
When Mike checked the monitor again, Chica and Freddy were still in place. He searched for Bonnie. He could not find him anywhere!

He heard noises that were really close to him. He pressed the button that controls the light at his left side and saw a huge lavender bunny! He panicked and immediately closed the door.

"Shit! Maybe what the phone guy said was true! I feel really unsafe right now."

Mike looked at the clock. It was 5:50 am.

"Okay, I can do this! I can do this!! I have to survive for 10 minutes."

Mike still left the door on his left closed. He took out his Nintendo DS and started playing some Pokemon.

"Yes! Pokemon level up!! My pikachu is finally level 50!! Gotta collect em' all."

Mike looked at the clock. It was 5:58. After a while, the clock chimed.

"Ding dong dang dong... Dong dong ding dong..."

"Yes!! I freaking made it past my first night."

Mike saw Bonnie run away to the show stage.

"Boy, he really didn't want to get caught."

"The manager is really going to get a mouthful from me."

"Oh boy, I'm so mad!"

Mike packed his stuff and took the free soda. He took a cab back home. He stared at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza as the cab past it.

When Mike reached home, he saw his mom, preparing breakfast.

"Oh! Hello, dear! I am making a peanut butter sandwich for you! Your favourite! Oh yeah, how was work?"

"Well, it's okay, I guess. "

"Has the manager paid you yet?"

"No, Mom, I only get my money if I can work for a week. Like what I said, $120 a week."

"Okay dear, remember to work hard, and the manager could give you more money, as in interest!"

"Okay....... So, shall we have breakfast? "

"Oh of course!"

Mike did the same thing every day, reading books till he gets bored.