Chapter Thirty Four

"Its all over Facebook, thats where I saw it" she says her voice ice cold "I don't read those trashy gossip mags" I was on the phone to Clara who was extremely pissed off. To be honest I wasn't even sure if we were friends at the moment.

She had told me she was anoyed at me for 3 reasons;
1. I didn't tell her I was going to New York.
  2. I didn't invite her.
  3. I got drunk and kissed someone (but she thinks I lost my virginity thanks to Ella).

Ella had spread a rummor on Facebook that I got drunk and lost my virginity, I had only just seen all the posts on Facebook about it now after Clara told me. I had also only noticed all the hate I had gotten on my fan account on Instagram from a lot of swifties. They had all seen the pictures and read another article about Taylors crying over the situation. Right now I felt lower than low.

I had actually called Clara telling her about me leaving to Dads after Christmas and the fist thing she had said to me was 'thank god for that' I had almost burst into tears but then I would also be seen as I cry baby so I held them in. Clara then proceeded to tell me why she suddenly hated me with a burning passion and really if I was her. I would hate me too, even if I didn't do half the things she accused me of.

"Clara, please just believe me when I say I didn't do any of the things Ella said I did" I pleaded, silent tears rolling down my cheeks.

"You know what Audrey?" She snaps suddenly "Im done! And to think for once I actually believe Ella over you"  and with that I hear the beep of the receiver in my ear. Sighing I flop back on my bed throwing my phone against the wall with a satisfying bang.

I had just lost my best friend, reality was kicking in fast and I was becoming more and more depressed. I had know idea where Taylor was but I could tell I was about to have a panic attack or a breakdown or possibly both. I needed someone and Taylor was the only person who came to mind.

Scrambling across the room, I recover my phone which now had a cracked screen. Great.

With shaking hands I pull up Taylor's contact, I knew I could just walk downstairs and find her but I wasn't sure if I was actually capable of walking right now.

Taylor picks up on the first ring sounding dazed and slightly confused "Audrey?" She asks "why are you calling me from upstairs?"

Gulping I try to calm myself so I could speak "T-Taylor can you...I n-need you" I wasn't sure if I made any sense but Taylor got the gist and the phone clicked off, followed by footsteps running up the stairs.

"Audrey!" Taylor exclaims bursting into my room, upon seeing me her eyes widen "oh my god!"

I was sitting against the wall clutching my phone to my chest shaking violently. I was having both, a panic attack and a breakdown at the same time.

Everything was moving to fast, Taylor running towards me, Austin and Andrea appearing at my bedroom door. I couldn't think.  I was getting sweaty the cold kind and my vision was becoming blurred with tears. My head was getting very light and I couldn't focus. I was breaking beneath Taylor's tight embrace. There was nothing I could do to hold on.

Yay another update because you guys are awesome and I love y'all.
I swear this book is making me sleep deprived, I always seem to be up till midnight writing new characters lol
5 comments + 7 votes = New Update
~ Cait ~