Chapter Eleven

Taylor stood in front of my mirror biting her lip,  as she twisted her body in different directions inspecting every angle. She had just come off the phone with Ed, she had been sitting on the floor laughing and talking to him for ages and she seemed genuinely happy but as soon as the call ended the smile slipped off her face and her mood channged.

"Is this what you do every morning? " I ask from where I sat cross legged on my bed having already thrown together a random outfit.

Taylor shrugs "Sometimes" before sighing and slumping down next to me in defeat.  Mom and Taylor's parents had already left along with Libby and Tiger who were being dropped off at holiday care along the way. Austin was currently down stairs arguing with someone over the phone about football tickets,  and me and Taylor well Taylor was having confidence issues.

"You look great"  offer weakly as Taylor stands up pulling on yet another top.

"Mmmm" Taylor replys spinning in the mirror finally satisfied, reaching for her spray Taylor turns around in a hurry her eyes on the door which had just been pushed open by itself. Except it hadn't.

Navigating their way along my bedroom floor was Steve in whom had been hiding in the airing cupboard since the arival of the Swift's yesterday.

"Oh my gosh it's a cat" Taylor squeals dropping to her knees and scooping Steve up in her arms.

"What's it's name? " she asks looking at me as Steve squirms in her arms.

I pause for a minute before smirking "Bruce" I say as Taylor looks at me suprised before frowning at the cat in front of her.

"No really" she says "what's it's name?" If im being completely honest Steve was called Bruce for the first few days we had him but then Mom decided that was to strange and decided to call him Steve instead.  Like thats any better!

"Steve" I say laughing as Taylor shoots me glare.

"What a cruel thing to name your cat" she states sadly as I laugh at her even more.

"Says the person who named their cats after forensic scientists" I say as Taylor sticks out her tounge at me knowing that I did have a point.

"Come on" Taylor says putting Steve down and standing up "we have places to go and people to meet" Laughing I follow Taylor down the stairs and into the living room where Austin was angrily hanging up the phone on some poor ticket sales person.

"Im going to find another football match" Austin declares as soon as he sees us,  before flopping down on the couch and flipping his laptop open logging onto Google.

"Well me and Audrey are gonna go have a girls day out" Taylor says turning to Austin "don't burn the place down while we're gone and stop traumatizing people over the phone" Taylor says laughing at her brother as Austin shakes his head.

"Oh" Austin says suddenly as if he's just remembered something "Ed texted, he's doing a show here tonight if you guys wanna go?" Taylor's face lights up at the mention of Ed.

"He didn't tell me he was gonna be here!" She says suprised "I was just talking to him!" Austin shrugs.

"I'll tell him your keen" Austin says winking "now go have fun" he says pointing towards the front door. "Bye princess" he calls teasingly as Taylor opens the door to a million camera flashes.

Sorry I didn't update sooner but here's a little something for you guys!

3 comments +  6 votes= New Update

~ Cait ~