Chapter Twenty Five

Sunlight streams through the crack in the curtains as my body wakes up to the hustle and bustle of the busy New York, I had been in NY for barely 24 hours and I already felt more alive, wich was slightly weird considering I'd been dead to the world for half of it, but Taylor had said that NY worked wonders. The alarm clock next to my bed reads 10:34am groaning I roll over momentarily forgetting that I was no longer in a double bed. My body tips over the side of the bed and for a mere second I am hanging there suspended in a bundle of sheets before my whole body comes crashing to the floor, startling a daised Olivia who had made home at the end of my bed.

We had arrived at Taylor's apartment at about 8pm last night after stopping of at the shake shack for a quick dinner.  We were both visibly exhausted, me fighting to keep my eyes open as we drove home...?

Home?

Do I call Taylor's apartment home? No...I shudder to myself I don't. 

I could hear quite footsteps approaching the door to the bedroom Taylor had kindly given me, obviously right opposite hers.

"Audrey?" Her voice floods into my ears, her usual morning ring that she has bouncing around the room. "You okay?" She asks.

Oh. Is all I can think. She must of heard me falling out of bed. Hurriedly I try to stand up but end up tripping over the sheets and face planting.

"You can come in if you like" I say wincing as I sit up, watching as Taylor enters the room.

Taylor was fully dressed, her hair still slightly damp from this mornings shower, her makeup imaculate.

"Oh god" She laughs as soon as she sees me, running over and detangling me from the web of sheets, she helps me up onto the bed.

"You know how to make a fool of yourself don't you?" Taylor asks still laughing.

"Mmm" I say studying Taylor's outfit,  she looked as if she was ready to go out "going somewhere?" I ask and Taylor's smile flaunts but only for a second.

"Yeah sorry" she says biting her lip, "I have radio interviews all day, won't be back till 5" My heart sinks, I was hoping that we could've hung out today, maybe she could've showed me round a bit.  But no it looks like its just me.

"Thats fine" I mumble trying to keep my voice light "I'll just go for a look round I guess" Taylor grins, before clapping her hands.

"I know what you can do!" She shrieks,  looking like a child who'd just figured out a tricky maths sum "you can decorate this room! I suspect that you might be staying here a bit more often" she says winking at me. Not in a creepy way of course.

"What?!" I scream, jumping up and down on the bed "are you serious?"

"Dead serious" Taylor replys before getting up and walking over to my bag "why'd you bring these?" She asks holding out to me my envelope of Polaroids.

I blush "I was hoping to go and find one of those display cases, but now maybe I'll put them up on the wall" Taylor grins.

"Cool! Also Audrey if you have time its worth taking the subway down to central park, its not to far from Tribeca"

"Okay" I say nodding as Taylor gets ready to leave the room.

"Help yourself to anything in the kitchen and grab a key off the side table so you can get back in" Taylor calls over her shoulder as she leaves "I have to go now, but I'll see you later on . Don't burn the place down while im gone! Bye Audrey!" And with that she's gone, the sound of footsteps padding back down the stairs and the bedroom door swinging in her absence.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, I know its been ages. I've been sick and busy, and I've been on school camp this week lol
4 comments + 7 votes = New Update
~ Cait ~