Chapter Three

Im sure in life we've all had those surreal, pinch me moments, but this, this was something even more than that. Even now I still have no idea how to describe it and trust me no word in the Oxford Dictionary even slightly brushs what I was feeling. For those 3 seconds I swear I touched heaven.

"Taylor,  no, no I'm dreaming, no, " I say shaking my head and collapsing into a puddle on the floor. "This is a cruel, cruel dream" I mutter pulling my knees up to my chest. Tears were threatening to spill down my cheeks and someone was asking if I was okay. I had never been the type of girl to cry openly in fron of people, god I didn't even like crying in front of my Mom. Crying was something I did in private where no one could see me. Fangirling was also something I did in private, I had never once fangirled in public. If one of Taylor's songs came on in a shop I would bite my lip and awkwardly pretend like I couldn't hear it to stop myself from breaking into a full blown dance routine.

"Audrey" I hear Libby say somewhere in the distance, but right now my mind was in lock down. I couldn't tell wether I was having one of my ussaul panick attacks or some weird inner fangirl being released out of me.
Vagly I hear a voice that sounded far to similar to Taylor's in the background calling my name.

"Audrey?" She pleaded "Audrey, your fine, your okay" I felt arms wrap around me and suddenly I was no longer sitting on the ground, instead I was being liffted up and carried somewhere.

"Libby?" I hear someone ask "could you please show me the way to Audrey's room?"

"Yup" I hear Libby im guessing answer and knowing Libby she skips off up the stairs towards my room.

The person was still carrying me and we were following Libby because I felt a bump everytime we stepped up one step. Out of instinct I burry my head into the persons neck letting my tears soak the corner of their jumper. If this had been any other day I would be squirming and trying to get away from the person carrying me but my mind was somewhere else entirely.

"Hey your okay" the sound of a door closing suddenly brings me to my senses and I pull away from the person carrying me and throw my face against my pillow.

"Why is my life so cruel to me?" I groan into my pillow, "it's not like THE Taylor Swift is just gonna walk through my front door with her family in tow!" I flip myself over so that im now staring at the ceiling, but in the corner of my eye a bob of blonde hair is just visible.  I sit up suddenly causing the bob to turn around, my own blue eyes meeting another pair.

"Audrey, are you okay? What happened back there?" Im flooded with questions, but to say I don't have some of my own was an understatement.

"Im fine" I mutter flopping back down on the pillow,  Taylor nods but doesn't say anything.

"Is she okay?" I turn to see Andrea freaking Swift standing in my doorway with a rather frightened Libby hiding behind her.

"Fine...?" Taylor says but it comes out sounding more like a question. Andrea flashes me a smile before whispering something to Libby, who smiles, and walks away.
I could hear laughter coming from down stairs meaning Tiger was working his charms probably completely oblivious to who was standing in front of him.

"Sooooo" Taylor says slowly,  "wanna talk?" I just roll my eyes, gosh my idol was standing right in front of...well actually sitting right in front of me and all I could do was roll my eyes? Good one Audrey,  Good one.

"Um yeah, sorry about you know, before.  I guess I never thought something like this would happen, especially to me, plain, anoying Audrey with no social life outside of the swiftie fandom. I guess when I saw you my body just went into panick mode," I laugh nervously, hoping Taylor doesn't notice how awkward I am.
"Wait, you didn't know we were coming? "

"Nope" I say sitting up again slowly,  "I did not." Then I remember something, "oh shit, Taylor I forgot, my Moms invited this family to come stay with us for the week and..." I'm cut off by Taylor cracking up laughing.

"Were that family silly, gosh we've known your parents for ages. They never told you?" I blink at her trying to comprehend what she just said. How was that even possible? My parents were nobody's, they had less of a social life than me.

"No, I don't remember anything along the lines of 'Oh by the way Audrey,  we're friends with your idol'" Taylor smiles and pulls me into a hug, she smelt like cinnamon and I instantly relax instead of tensing like I ussauly di when someone unfamiliar trys totouch me.

"Im looking forward to these next two weeks," She whispers.

(A/N)
So what do you guys think?
Should I continue?
~ Cait ~