Chapter 25

Jisoo pov

Jisoo: babe I was planning on tell our family that we in a relationship. I don't want to hide I want us to feel free when we with our family. I think dad will accept me as who I am right now.

Rosè: babe you know I will be ready to tell our family anytime you want I won't mind and beside I want our family to know about our relationship too.

Jisoo: thank you baby for your patient I love you so much "I kiss her passionately. After few minutes we break a kiss caught our breath"

Rosè: when will you tell them babe?

Jisoo: maybe we should tell jenlisa first. Right? Jennie is my sister so maybe she can help me with dad "I look at her and she nob"

Rosè: so call Lisa now if she free we can talk now or go to mall

"she smile sweetly and I get my phone call Lisa. After few minutes I finish talk with Lisa she agreed to go to the mall cuz Jennie all so want to buy her stuff. I tell rosè we will go there at 5 and eat dinner there too"

     Fast forward

"We finish buy everything and I know that Lisa is suspect me why I act so weird with chaegn. When I look at her I just smile and she just smile. Don't worry monkey you will know. We are now sitting order and waiting for our food when Lisa speak"

Lisa: so unnie what you want to talk about and why you act weird with chaegn earlier huh? "She say in a teasing tone"

Jisoo: actually guys I need Jennie help than you monkey "I tease Lisa and laugh 😂 at her. I was about to continue when food arrived and we eat first"

        30 minutes

Jisoo: guys I want to tell you guys that me and chaegn are dating "I look at them"

Jennie: unnie since when "in a shock tone"

Jisoo: 3 months already

Rosè: unnie you happy for us?

Jennie: of course I was just shock am not against your relationship unnie chaegn I am so happy for you. "She say in a happy tone and am glad she happy for us my baby thank Jennie and call Lisa we all look at Lisa and laugh 😂 gosh. She still shock? OMG 😆 this monkey is really"

Jennie: YAY BABE "Jennie yell a bit at her so she come back from her sense and look at us"

Lisa: YAY UNNIE REALLY? AM SHOCK YOU KNOW "in a bit yell tone"

Jennie: YAY LALISA YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL. AND WE KNOW THAT YOU SHOCK BECAUSE YOUR MOUTH IS WHILE OPEN "I yell at her don't care other look at us"

Lisa: 😨s..sorry ba..baby "Lisa try to kiss Jennie but Jennie push her and we just laugh at her silliness". Unnie you not helping "she pout at us"

Jennie: stop it lalisa or you sleep on the couch. Anyway unnie you say you need help from me? What is it? "She look at me"

Jisoo: "I look at chaegn first before answering her"
Jennie I need your help with dad  "I sight"

Jennie: unnie don't worry I'll help you with that "and she wink 😉 at me. Our talk is went smoothly I decided to tell dad next next day."

          Next day
         Jennie pov

Jennie: BABY WE YOU PASS ME MY YOU KNEW WHAT I MEAN "I shout"

Lisa: "hear and think first" huh? Wha....  AHH I know "go take one for my nini".

   (Guys I don't know that word if you know kindly tell me?    You know when we girls have a monthly we use it. And I don't know that word. If you know please comment tell me)

       20 minutes

Lisa: baby why don't you put one pack in the bathroom or stock it in the bathroom so that you won't shout me to get for you "she say while playing games"

Jennie: why? You lazy? You don't want t... "she didn't lets me finish my sentence when she come and hug me"

Lisa: no baby not like that not like what you think. Baby you know you don't have to shout next time if even you naked just come out I won't mind "she seductive say and kiss my neck"

Jennie: ammm b. Ba.baby "I bit my lip try to hold my moan and push her slightly" baby you know you can't "I look at her"

Lisa: EHHHH I know okay be quickly I wait downstairs.

"she go downstairs and we doing my makeup. We will go out and sleep at my house today because unnie want us to be there with dad and tell him tomorrow am so excited for unnie and I know dad will happy for unnie too"

         At park

Lisa: baby you think dad will accept unnie "she look at me"

Jennie: yes baby he will dad is a support person expertly to us "I smile sweetly"

Lisa: yeayy I know if not maybe we don't have day like this with each other and am happy with that "she peck my lip"

  "Me and Lisa come to have a picnic 🧺 here she say it's our date. We sit under the tree and am sit my back is on the tree Lisa sleep on my lab as she read a book. Since she enter business she always read about business book and now am try to do like her we want to be a successful person in our future. Even tho we read business book I sometimes find it romantic it like in a movie"

"I peck her forehead and she look at me she peck my lips and smile sweetly back to read her book. We still like that a few hours and go back home"

"Tomorrow here we come am happy for unnie"

Jennie: baby am so excited for unnie she maybe so nervous right now thinking that dad will against her relationship with chaegn

Lisa: you right baby "i laugh 😂 when Lisa kiss me". I love 💕 you baby

Jennie: I love 💕 you too