Chapter 16

Lisa invite chaesoo to her house. Lisa been doing stuff that can take Jennie attention on her but she always fails Jennie is still ignore her the whole time. Jennie is still can't walk probably that is why she ignore Lisa. Jisoo is always teasing Lisa about what's she do to Jennie but Lisa is don't care. Lisa go to hug Jennie at the living room because Jennie is watching movie right now. Lisa try to hard not to kiss Jennie from the morning til now.

      Rosè pov

Rosè: monkey when will you go back to school?

Lisa: I want to chipmunk but nini said I should stay home first.

Rosè: unnie are you gonna lets this monkey stay home until when?

Jennie: maybe 1 more week because we all gonna graduate 2 month form now.

Rosè: that's good I already miss the four of us at school already

Lisa: anyway guys you should sleep here

Jisoo: I don't mind but it still early tho let's buy something to drink 🍺 . "I smack jisoo head that make her look at me"

Rosè: we can't Lisa still can't drink yet and I am so don't allow you to drink and get drunk

Lisa: it ok you guys can drink without me "I see jisoo nob agreed with Lisa I gave a death look 👀 to her make jisoo sit still"

Jennie: guys since mom and dad (Lisa parents) not home why don't you sleepover 😴 here this whole weekend.

Rosè: huh? Uncle and auntie not here again? Where did they go? Lisa?

Jennie: actually mom and dad don't want to go they want to look after Lisa first but since I see that I can look after her I convinced them to go to their business trip

Jisoo: ohh I see. SO baby let's go home to get our clothes what's you think?

Rosè: YEAHHHH I am soooo agree with that let's go baby. Unnie, Lisa we go now we be back bye bye 👋 "and we left"

    Fast fast forward
    Lisa pov
     At school

I already can come to school my nini my parents allow me already. My relationship with nini is perfect we understand each other we say to each other that if we fight we should fix it immediately we should listen to each other side.

I been planning to propose to my nini at the graduate day to tell the world that she is mine only I also ask some help from chaesoo.

Lisa: baby let's go? What's you waiting for? "I ask in a confused tone"

Jennie: am waiting for Irene unnie and Nayeon unnie baby "she cutely say"

Lisa: ashh baby don't use that voice or I kiss you now " but she pout cutely and show me her gummy smile I can't help but to kiss her hungry 🥵 🥵and passionately few minutes later I bite her lip softly ask for her to open her mouth gladly she did and I enter suck her tongue we moan softly just the both of us can hear"

Irene: EMM 😌😌EMM. Look like you too are busy right now "Irene teasing us say"

Nayeon: yeah we been watching you for a long time already and call your name but it seem like you not hear us "Nayeon unnie join Irene unnie to tease us"

Irene: am hungry now but seem like you guys not hungry right now right "teasing tone"

Jennie: YAY UNNIES~ 😑stop let's go am hungry let's go

Lisa: yey lets go unnies "and we go to cafeteria join chaesoo"

In this week am happy to planning my proposal to my love life my one my sunshine my everything that I want to spent my whole life with. I can't wait for that day come that we have our own family. Only one more week and the proposal will happen and nervous happy excited scared it mix feeling that make me shake to think of that.

      Skip skip school skip time  
      Jennie pov
        On phone

Lisa: nini 3 more days we will graduate are you happy? "she happily ask"

Jennie: of course Lili I want to work and live a happy life with you "I sweetly said"

Lisa: my love I can't wait to marry with you and have our own family gave our parents grandchildren and we will be parents they call us mommy dada it sounds soo good my love "she sweetly said"

Jennie: yay lalisa you already have that idea you pervert "I joke say"

Lisa: why not? And if am a pervert then when we get married I will make love with you every night my love "she joke say"

Jennie: hasssh this manoban "we talk and talk til midnight " love it's already midnight am sleeping 😴

Lisa: ok good night 😴🌙😘 my love my future wife

Jennie: good night 🌙😴😘 manoban