Chapter 17

Jisoo pov

Today is our graduate day. I still at home to prepare myself and everything to help Lisa with her proposal. The ceremony will start in 3 hours we have enough time to prepare ourselves.

Rosè: BABY "rosè shout in her room am at the living room so I hurry go upstairs"

Jisoo: baby! What is it? Need help? "I ask her softly"

Rosè: no baby. Just want to ask if Lisa call?

Jisoo: no not yet maybe she still prepare or nervous shaking right now "I laugh 😂 say"

Rosè: babe don't be like that just call her and ask if she still need anything to prepare "my baby say so I do what she want I call Lisa in a few ring she answer"

On the phone

Lisa: hello unnie

Jisoo: Yo Yo monkey what's up? "I look at rosè she mouth to me to put on speaker so I did"

Lisa: am nervous unnie. Unnie what if she not ready what if she not prepare herself to be in a marry life unnie what if.. "she think to much so I cut her off"

Jisoo: monkey I know my sister love you soo much she will say yes to you so don't worry "I say to her"

Rosè: monkey don't be so nervous we there for you "my baby say in a soft tone"

Lisa: thank guys I feel a bit better now I should hung up now unnie I will go to nini house

Cheasoo: okay lisaya good luck "and I end the call"

Rosè: baby am hungry please go eat first we still have lots of time please "my baby use her puppy eyes 🥺 how can I resist her"

Jisoo: okay my cute baby stop now or we will not go eat out but I eat you instead "I say that make her blushing ☺️ Hasha my baby"

Fast forward
Time skip
Lisa pov

The ceremony is already end and we still here because we will take a group photo or like class photos. After take a photos we all have a chitchat with our classmates and our friends my nini is with her unnies friends and I will start my plan now so I go to my nini

Lisa: nini I will just go to bathroom a bit ok? "I back hug her say and I kiss her cheek after she nob to me then I left"

Actually I go to the parking lot to prepare myself and call Jennie parents to prepare their self too. Ohh Jennie don't know that her parents is here because it a secret. she only that her parents is on a business trip. I already call them and they already prepare and now it time.

Lisa: you can do it lisa fighting "I said to myself and I go back with my plan and jisoo unnie is now doing my plan"

Jisoo pov

Jisoo: Jennie Jennie come with me now lisa need you " I say quickly and drag her with me not let her say anything but I stop in the media of the crowd"

Jennie: unnie why you stop where is Lisa? What happened to Lisa? Is she ok? "Woww she is like rap asking me I want to laugh right now but I try to hold my laugh back and cut her off"

Jisoo: clam down she ok she fine nothing is wrong with her "I reply with a laugh which make her confused with my answer but I just step back and step 2 right ahead to let her she Lisa come towards her"

Jennie pov

I was so confused with unnie I am so worry about Lisa but unnie reply with a laugh I want to shout at her when she step back and step 2 right ahead. I can see Lisa come towards us or like me. She now stand in front of me