Chapter 7

Lisa and I watching horror right now it's my request she seem a little bit nervous when I say horror movie so I ask her what's wrong? She said nothing. Actually I also scared of horror movie but I want to watch it with Lisa so she can hug me and I can hug her. Hehe 😜. Yes had also noticed that Lisa sometimes hold her chest after we eat lunch I also ask her if she ok? She always answer me with nothing don't worry nini. Now the movie is end like I say when the ghost pop out she hug me or I hug her. Hehe.

Lisa: nini what's you want to watch next?

Jennie: emm wait... "I was about to answer Lisa when I hear door bell ring so I go to open the door and it unnie and cheayoung" unnie where you too coming from? " I ask in a teasing tone"

Jisoo: you don't have to teasing us. How about you and Lisa how it going I know you too also going out "unnie teasing me back and I can't answer her so I just go to the living first and I can still hear unnie say  look who tomato now?  Ashh if she not my sister she'll be die for now"

    Rosè pov

I just listen to them and smile and when I enter living room I notice Lisa is holding her chest and her hand is shaking a little bit

Rosè: lisaya what's wrong with you?

Lisa: am ok chipmunk don't worry. "When she answer me she look nervous"

Rosè: monkey did you tell Jennie unnie?

Jennie: tell me? Tell me about what lisaya? "Unnie answer just by that I already know that Lisa didn't tell unnie yet"

Lisa: nini it nothing

Rosè: emm unnie can I ask some juice and cookies am hungry "unnie just nod and leave" lisaya why don't you tell unnie about your heart "I saw her look at jisoo nervous so I continue" oh don't worry jisoo already know I tell her one more thing she my girlfriend now"

Jisoo: lisaya don't worry I won't tell Jennie I want you to tell her by yourself because you're her girlfriend.

Lisa: thanks chipmunk thank unnie and yeah I didn't tell her yet. When we get back from the mall I feel that it hard to breathe and a little bit pain that it but it really ok don't worry guys

Rosè: WHAT? Lisaya did you take your medicine? "I shocked say"

Lisa: I... "she about to answer me when unnie come back"

Jennie: what's that guys why so loud?

Rosè: it's nothing unnie. Emm unnie I just want to tell you that me and jisoo we are also in a relationship

Jennie: I knew it. Hasha I been suspended you guys since last week it's ok guys am happy for you guys "I thank unnie and look at Lisa worried about her because she holding her chest again"

Rosè: emm guys I think I should go right Lisa?

Lisa: huh? I... " I didn't let's her finish her sentence I cut her again"

Rosè: babe am going now ok?

Jisoo: yes baby see you tomorrow "she kiss me passionately and hug me and I see Lisa stand weakly and kiss unnie on the lips say goodbye"