Chapter 12

Jennie pov

This past few days after Lisa have new heart and I tell my true feeling to Lisa to everyone no more secret everything feel so right. I had been taken care Lisa with my love show her my love and never left her side. And my happiness moment when mr and mrs manoban allow me to call them mom and dad. Lisa is better than before she can sit stand and talk probably now and am happy with that my Lisa is a strong girl.

Lisa: lo..love am thirsty "she say with a husky voice she just wake up"

Jennie: here my love you want to eat something my love "I softly ask her"

Lisa: no it's ok my love am not hungry just stay with me "she sweetly say and she signal me to hug her with a pouty lips how cute is my big baby I go near her and kiss her passionately after few minutes I feel Lisa have travel around my back then to my front and start to massage my breast softly I hold her nape to deepen our kiss I mond softly

Jennie: ahh... emm... Lisa... more "after I say that she kiss down to my Neck I throw my head back to gave Lisa some space she suck my neck I start to carry her asb gosh her asb is hard as a rock it's so turn me on she about to take my shirt off when suddenly we hear the door open.

     Jisoo pov

Today I come to pick everyone up to go hospital together. Am happy for my sister that mr and mrs manoban allow Jennie and Lisa relationship even tho my sister is have done a big mistake that can make them lose their daughter forever. Now we at the hallway we talk happily when I see a nurse in front of Lisa room so I greets her and ask.

Jisoo: nurse are you going in?

Nurse: she miss am going to clean patient wound.

Mrs manoban: ohh I see then lets go in together " I open the door that make everyone of us so shock with what we see😱😱"

   Lisa pov

We break the kiss and We look at the door open and am so shock😱😱 that everyone her my parents Jennie parents jisoo unnie and chaegn even a nurse with them.

Rosè: OMG MY INNOCENT EYES "she slightly shout say"

Mr manoban: YAY MY PRINCE IS MAKE A MOVE

Mr kim: OHHH LOOK LIKE THEY EXPECTED US TO LEAVE GUYS "and they laugh I look at them in confused and embarrassed face even a nurse also laugh and look away I look at my dad again and he signal me to look at my hand I look at my hand and shock quickly take my hand off from Jennie breast and look at Jennie red face then to everyone again and look down in embarrassing"

     Jennie pov

Omg it so embarrassing I can't even look at them I notice that Lisa look at my side and quickly take her hand off my breast and am even more embarrassing so I also take my hand off Lisa asb. OMG how can we forgot about our hand.

Mr kim: emm so can we go in now? " my dad teasing ask us it's so embarrassing I hide my face in Lisa chest and I bite her chest softly because of embarrassing"

Lisa: ahh emm ya.. yeah s.sure co..come in 😅😄😅

Nurse: am sorry to interrupt your moment but I need to clean your wound miss manoban

    Lisa pov

Lisa: ah yes nurse 😅

Jennie: I just go to bathroom then " she stand quickly and to in the bathroom. How cute is my nini😍"

After nurse clean my wound my parents and Jennie parents jisoo unnie and chaegn start to teasing me and Jennie again I already use to it and I already except this so I just hug my nini.

Mr manoban: my prince is want a baby now "dad say  tease me and laugh hard 🤣I just laugh with my dad I got hit with my nini softly punch 🤜

Mr kim: yay  Jennieya my dear i also want to have a grandchildren "Jennie dad join my dad tease us so I play along"

Lisa: dads don't worry we will gave you grandchildren after I got dischange "I laugh 😂 everyone laugh but not my nini of course"

Jennie: moms you with them? "Nini annoying and cute mad ask our moms"

Mrs kim and mrs manoban: yabo stop Jennie is red now.

Mr kim and mr manoban: yes yabo "dads kiss moms on mom's cheek"