Chapter 42

NO ONE POV

It's been 1 days since Jennie and Lisa here at the hospital. Theirs parents and chaesoo didn't allow to visit Jennie yet yesterday because Jennie gave birth at evening so DR kang suggested to visit her tomorrow morning for Jennie to rest.

Lisa wake up and see that Jennie is still not awake yet she decided to go to the bathroom first then she will buy their breakfast.

When she was still in the bathroom she heard the door open and babies crying because she was still brush her teeth she wait abit to finish. But when she left the bathroom she didn't see nurse or doctor then she ask.

Lisa: ey? Where are nurses or doctors?? "She ask confused look at their babies beside Jennie"

Jennie: nurse she go back because I ask if DR kang come instead I don't feel comfortable with them "she said"

Lisa: ohh I see that my wife is comfortable with bear unnie huh? "Lisa say then walk near Jennie gave her a kiss"

Jennie: YAYYY I didn't brush my teeth yet don't kiss my lips love "Jennie say a bit yell"

Lisa: nahhh I don't mind my love "Lisa said then pick Jennie lips many time"

                       AFTER AWHILE
DR Kang: so Jennie and Lisa what your babies name I need it "DR kang ask"

Lisa: since my prince is first to born I tell his name first his name is LIAM KIM MANOBAN "Lisa say smile at Jennie"

Jennie: and my princess will name ELLE KIM MANOBAN "Jennie smile too"

DR Kang: good then everything is done now "she say while preparing herself"

                      FAST FORWARD

Mr manoban: oh my, Jennieya can I hold my grandson "he ask look like a child because of exercised "

Jennie: sure dad here "Jennie say"

Mr manoban: my grandson you look so handsome like me "he say make lisa shock"

Lisa: YA dad no not like you but handsome like me "Lisa say make everyone laugh because of her behavior"

Mrs kim: my granddaughter is beautiful too "she say"

Lisa: of course mom she like my beautiful wife here "Lisa who been sit beside Jennie the whole time say and kiss Jennie forehead"

"Mrs manoban and Mrs kim adore their granddaughter while mr manoban and mr kim adore their grandson. They take turn to carry their grandchildren while Jennie fall asleep holding Lisa hand"

                     4 YEARS LATER

ELLE: DaDa let's go play together oppa don't want to play with me "Elle ask Lisa who take a nap after come back from work"

Lisa: baby Dada want to take a nap a little bit 10 minutes please "Lisa say she been work from home for awhile now because Jennie need to be in office so she will take care of their children"

ELLE: then tell oppa to play with me DaDa "Elle please her daddy who look tried. Elle been begging her brother to play with for a long time but her brother not a tapy who can play for a long time and LIAM like to read for his free time"

Lisa : ELLE why don't you go and read like LIAM? Emm? "Lisa ask softly hoping her daughter agree"

ELLE: no DaDa no I want to play "Elle who want to play now shout make lisa shock"

Lisa: Elle kim manoban who tough you to shout like that huh? "Lisa ask in a bit high voice make Elle scared not dare to look at her DaDa not long Liam come in Lisa room"

LIAM: what's wrong here DaDa? "Liam ask in  confused because he only hear Elle shout"

Lisa: nothing "she sigh and sit on the bed" come here boy and princess sit on my lap "Liam hold Elle hand and go to sit on Lisa lap" listen princess I don't want to hear you shout again okay? "Lisa ask make Elle nob and pout her lip her a kiss. Lisa can't resist her daughter cuteness kiss her daughter lips quickly" my princess got your mommy cuteness that I can't handle huh "Lisa say and kiss her daughter again" okay my prince you are older here so play with your sister and protect her ok my prince "Lisa ask make Liam nob too" what?? I don't ask for a kiss from me?? "Lisa ask surprisingly"

LIAM: no DaDa am big boy now "Liam innocent say"

Lisa: that means you don't need DaDa kiss anymore? "Lisa ask dramatically"

LIAM: ya ya DaDa am not small anymore am big now "Liam say while look at Lisa"

Lisa: still I want to kiss my prince too can I kiss you? "Lisa ask dramatically"

LIAM: ok okay kiss me here "he point his cheek but Lisa wrap him and shower him with kisses and Elle too."

"Jennie who been home awhile ago saw and hear their conversation but not dare to interrupt their moments just listen and smile til she saw Lisa look at her"

Lisa: my love you're home come here "Jennie not think twice go to their bed and join their family moments laughing with her family"

The rest I'll leave with your imagination

(Hi guys it's me author am soo sorry I take to long to upload this chapter because I had been find it's difficult to made an ff without knowing what you want this to be and I also got an online class exam and midterm too. But thank you for reading my ff.
Take care and stay safe from COVID-19)