Chapter 25

Hye-mi's POV....

"When me and Ae-ra unnie went to college for the first time, there was a freshers party and in a game there was a dare that Ae-ra unnie got was to dance. Ae-ra unnie was the best dancer in the school, so it was just a piece of cake to dance. After dancing on Sorry Sorry of Super Junior, many confessions came from the boys to Ae-ra unnie and many friend requests came from girls too. One of the those requests was from Jiwon. At very first place I got knew that she wasn't a girl that can be trusted but due to the kindness and generosity of unnie, we became friends.

So, in our group there were three girls.. Hye-mi, Ae-ra and Jiwon.
We soon became besties and also known as three goddesses of the Campus because I am very good in speeches and always graded best scores in the journalism faculty.
Jiwon was very cute and innocent from outside but from inside she was the bitch that ate the whole happiness and joy from the life of Ae-ra. She became the second goddess of campus because she was in our group and also was on second place in everything that unnie done.

The third and the real goddess was unnie, Park Ae-ra. She got this title because Ae-ra unnie was the most beautiful girl in whole university. Even male teachers also want to go out with her. She was on the top in everything that she has choosed. She was the best dancer, was the topper in business faculty and also very rich. So it's very common to get jealous of her.

After sometime, Eunwoo proposed Ae-ra to be her girlfriend but Ae-ra declined it. EunWoo was also very handsome and was the Prince Charming of every girls' heart. Both Ae-ra and Eun-Woo was getting many proposal and love letters from the students of the college. So EunWoo pleaded Ae-ra to be his friend and go out with him to stop students from disturbing them with their letters and proposals.

But soon after Jiwon started liking EunWoo and she also confessed her feelings to EunWoo. But EunWoo liked Ae-ra and he also declined her proposal and said that they can be friends. So we all became four besties from that time.

After one year of happiness and fun, Jiwon started behaving different. She used to talk with me and specially unnie in high voice. Everyone noticed it except unnie. She wants to be a good friend with her, that's all. But soon she started doing the things that can hurt unnie both mentally and physically.

Once she tore up the books of unnie on the last week before the mock test but unnie went to library and borrowed the books and scored the highest marks. She got more angry over this and that time she tore the uniform and dresses of her, but again unnie wore my dresses. After that she made unnie hurt on the day of dance competition in which she was about to dance with Eunwoo by throwing face powder on the slippery floor and on that unnie slipped and hurt her foot.

This made EunWoo and me angry but unnie again didn't say anything to her. Me and Eun-Woo tried to convince her for not doing this and also talked her about why she was doing this. But she said that she didn't do these things. So we also went on silence too after seeing Ae-ra unnie's deep silence.

After second year, EunWoo got selected as the k-pop trainee in Fantagio company. So he went to Seoul for his further studies and his k-pop trainings.
(Ae-ra and Hye-mi completed their university in Incheon.)

After two or three months of EunWoo's leaving, Jiwon went to the terrace of main building in campus and called Ae-ra. At that Ae-ra unnie and me were lying on the ground of the Campus with some other friends of us so Ae-ra told Jiwon that she can also enjoy the veiw of campus with her and also told her to get some rest from working restlessly. Then someone came running to us and told that Jiwon was standing on the top of the main building and was shouting her name. Me and Ae-ra ran to the place and saw that in the 8 floor she was standing and calling to someone and it was Ae-ra unnie. We both went to the terrace with some people to handle the situation.
The time we reached there, she was last two steps away from the death, from the fall.

"Why are you doing this?" Ae-ra unnie cried and asked her.
"Don't you know? Why? Are you serious? Don't forget Park Ae-ra, you are the one who made me like this. You are always on top and I was always on the second. Everytime goes first to you. Everyone loves you. Everyone cherishes you. Then what about me? I used to be the top, campus Beauty, the most loveable person but the time when you came into my life, I became good to worst. If you haven't came here or Haven't dated Eunwoo, than I will the one who is most happy person in the university. You are cheater. You cheated me. You cheated Eunwoo. You cheated everyone who is in the university with your beauty. You are good for nothing. You only knew how to live on money of your Dad. So today, I am giving you all my rights that you have snatched from me. I am giving you everything that I owe you. Take care Park Ae-ra and remember....
YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING....."

.............................
That's all for today. It's already night here so good night or if there is morning at your place then good morning.
Stay tuned for next chapter.😉