Chapter 10

Ae-ra's Home....
Suho's POV...

I went to the kitchen to make some coffee for me. I took my coffee and headed towards the garden. When I opened the door, I saw Ae-ra was scrolling her phone.
"Hey!!" I said and waved my hand.
"Omo..." She got shocked and was about to tripped over on the floor.

Ae-ra's POV....

I was about to call Mr.Lee who had to come in my home to give me files. I was searching his name infront of main door that somebody said in loud voice..
"hey!!"
"Omo..."

I got shocked and lost my balance. I was ready to get landed on the floor but a strong arm wrapped around my waist and held me towards the person in front of me. There is only a gap of few inches between us. My left hand were firmly wrapped on his neck and his right hand was wrapped in my waist. Both of us could hear the heartbeats and also could feel the blush of each other.
After a long eye contact, someone cleared his throat. But it wasn't me nor Suho but a third person.
We both freed each other from each other's grip. I turned back to see was it. It was Mr.Lee who was having a confused and dumbfounded expression on his face.
Suho went inside and I talked to my assistant in garden. He gave me the files and looked at me. I already knew what he want to ask me. But before he opened his mouth, I said...

"You don't see anything today. Okay?"
"Huh.."
"Don't you understand what I said?"
"Oh... Yes sajangnim."
"That's great."
"But sajangnim.... Can I ask who is that person."

I gave him the coldest glare.

"Because I have worked with you for more than 3 years. I have never seen you with someone except of Hye-mi subaenim here."
"Huh.. He is my fiance."
"Wh... Okay. I have not seen or listen anything."
"Now, you can leave."

I walked inside the house and saw Suho sitting on the sofa....

Suho's POV...

She came infront of me and said..

"What are you doing here?"
"Haven't I told you yesterday that I will come today to meet you." I said and took a sip of my coffee.
She ran her fingers through her hair and said," do you know what, you came into the eyes of that man."
"Yeah, I was wondering who was that man. I don't think he is your boyfriend because he was in his early 30s." I said and chuckled.
"He was my P.A and I have handled the situation now but you have to take care from the next time."

I looked at her and made a okay sign.
She ignored me and went towards her room.

After few minutes she came down wearing a light yellow sweatshirt and shorts. She took a glance of me and went straight into the kitchen.
I still can't understand the reason  behind this attitude towards me. I have so many fangirls who wanted me to be their boyfriend whereas my own bride-to-be wants me to not come here or to get close to her.
After sometime I saw the time and it was already 8pm.

"Hey!! Come here." Ae-ra called me from nowhere.
"Oh.. coming." I said and went towards her.

I looked at the dinning table and there was ttaekbeokki and dumplings.

Ae-ra's POV....

"Woah... Daebak.. do you made these all dishes?" He said while showing his cute bright eyes.
"Hmm..." I said and placed chopsticks and bowls there.

He sat and was about to pick the chopsticks that I lightly slapped on his hand.

"Go and wash your hands first."
"Oh.." he got up and went to the washroom and came back while wiping his hands.

We sat and started eating our food. After sometime he broke the silence...

"I saw many pics of you and also saw a girl mostly in every pic."
"Oh.. She. She is my bestie or more than bestie. Just like my sister."
"I think she is very close to you."
"Yeah."

We ate our food in silence. Then I went into the kitchen with dirty dishes and started washing them.

"Well.. i think it's getting late. I should take my leave now." He said.
"Okay." I said without looking at him.

Then I realized that a pair of warm and strong hands wrapped around my waist and he whispered...

"I will miss you."

And kissed me on my neck, which was enough to give me shivers in whole body. I tuned around to look at him and saw he was smiling. He loosed his hands from my waist and said, "Okay, I am leaving now. Bye.. baby Ae-ra." He winked at me and went away.

Why did he say... I will miss you. Is he going somewhere??....
_____________________________
Stay tuned for the next chapter. 😉