Chapter 40

2 years later....
Manila, Philippines.....
Ae-ra's POV.....

"So that's all for today. See you all with complete project." I said to the last group and the group walked out of the meeting room.

I stretched my arms and yawned.

It's almost two years for me in Manila. I again rebuilt the great empire of Park's in Philippines. The correct time and effort made this thing happened. Everyone in the branch is getting salary and also working efficiently.
It's also been two years since I went back to South Korea. I missed him so much. It's really tough for me to sleep alone here. In those 15-20 days, I got a habit of sleeping in his arms but when I came here, I didn't get any nice sleep just rolling on bed and waking up while searching for him on bed. I really missed his smile, his smell, his tease and his voice. On my behalf, Mr.Lee used to go there.

I came out of the room and was about to go into my cabin when someone called my name...

"Ms. Park Aera-ssi! It's been a long."
This voice was too familiar.. too familiar...
"Suho!!" I ran towards him and jumped on him.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and swing me into the air. I hugged him too tightly that it got difficult for both of us to take breathe.

"I missed you..." He said while hugging me.
"Me too." I whispered but it was enough to make him smile.

We loosed each other and looked at each other. He got more handsome in these years. He got more muscles than before. Oh god... He is looking too sexy at that time even though he was wearing a casual outfit.

 He is looking too sexy at that time even though he was wearing a casual outfit

He leaned down to kiss me but I stopped him. He looked me with questioned eyes.

"Mr.Kim Junmyeon-ssi, someone is also here." I made him look at Mr.Lee.
"Annyeogheseyo hyung." He waved his hands to him and Mr.Lee also greeted him.

But after greeting, he quickly moved out from the whole place, leaving us alone on the whole floor.

"How did you came here? I mean, why are you here? I mean-" I don't know why but right question wasn't coming from my mouth.
"Aigoo.. I know what you want to say. But can we sit and then talk?" He asked.
"Oh.. yeah. Let's go." I smiled and dragged him to my cabin.

" I smiled and dragged him to my cabin