Chapter 23

In cafe....
Ae-ra's POV....

We were sitting in a coffee shop. I looked at Hye-mi who was continuously shooting death glares to Eun-woo. I was trying to keep her calm while holding her hands.

"Why are you here?" She asked.
"Ahem. I am going to make an official debut with a new rookie group." He answered.
"Then why are you here?"
"I just want to meet Ae-ra." He answered and smiled at me.
"You meet her, sat here for 20 minutes. Now leave." She said and looked at him with a death glare.
"Yah! You can't say anything to him." I said and put my both hands on her hand.
"Unnie, I know you can't keep your poker face infront of him so I am making poker faces infront of him. So now shut up and let me do whatever I want." She said and looked at Eunwoo.
"Ah.. I think you should go now." I said and smiled nervously infront of him.
"Okay. I am going now. Meet you later." He said and went out of the coffee shop.

"Ah.... Why??" She whined at me.
"What??" I asked her.
"Why can't you keep your official look infront of him. Why can't you come over from that time and start a new life. If Suho oppa find out about the thing happened in past, he won't say anything to you. Even he will also say that you have done nothing wrong." She said.
"I want to go home." I said, stood up and took my bag.
"I am not coming with you." She said and looked at the table.
"Okay. I will leave now." I said and went to the car.

Ae-ra's home....
In evening....

I was checking out my business work they I left in the morning. When I was checking the last three files, suddenly the doorbell rang. I stood up and went to  look who it is through the door camera. It was Suho. I immediately opened the door.

"Annyong!" He said and was to enter in my house that suddenly someone called me...
"Ice cream!"

We both looked at him and it was again Cha Eunwoo.
Suho looked at me and then again to him with confused expressions. Before he could say anything, Eunwoo said...

" Who are you? Wait... Aren't you... EXO leader Kim Jun-Myeon." He said while pointing to Suho.
"You can call me Suho." He said and bowed to him.

EunWoo also bowed him and then they both looked at me.

"Can we talk inside." I said with a nervous smile.

Suho's POV....

I was shocked to see Cha Eunwoo at Ae-ra's place. I wasn't shocked because he came to Ae-ra's home but I was shocked on how he called her, 'Ice cream'? Who called someone ice cream.
Well, we all were sitting on the couches. They were sitting opposite of each other and I was sitting in the front of them.

 They were sitting opposite of each other and I was sitting in the front of them

Ae-ra's POV.....

They were staring at each other endlessly so I decided to break the silence.

"EunWoo, why are you here?" I asked.
"As I told you before, I will meet you later." He said and smiled at me.
"Do you know her? Do you met before?" Suho asked.
"Why is he here?" Eun-woo asked me.
"Ae-ra, answer me first." Suho said.
" Ice cream, you spoke first to me, then answer me." Eun-woo said.
"Ae-ra why he is calling you ice cream?"
" SHUT UP!!" I screamed and they both zipped their mouths.
"Are you both crazy? Both of you are shouting and throwing questions over my face continuously without letting me speak. Are you both out of your mind or what?" I said almost yelling at them.
"Okay. I will start from the introduction. Eun-woo he is Kim Jun-myeon or Suho and Suho he is Cha Eun-woo. Suho is my going-to-be-husband and Eun-Woo is my...is my... Is my.... Is my ex-boyfriend."
"What!?"Suho stood up and I closed my eyes.
"Yes. But how he became your husband. I mean your future husband." Eun-Woo asked while getting up from the couch.
"Business wedding." I said and sighed.
"I know, you never liked these weddings." He said and looked down on the floor.
"Are you saying that I am not able to make her happy?" Suho said while lifting his eyebrow at Eunwoo.
"Hmm..." EunWoo nodded.
"Then tell me, can you make her happy?" He asked again and I was looking at both of them while sitting there.
"No. I can't make her happy either." He said shortly.
"What?! Then who can make her happy?" He asked confusingly.
"If Ae-ra still thinks that she is who made the things that were beyond the control happened in past, Then there is no one who can make her happy." He said and looked at me sadly.
"What happened in past?" He asked to Eun-Woo.
"I can't tell because I have promised to Hye-mi not to tell this to anyone." He said and sat on the couch.
"Hye-mi?" Suho asked again.
"She knows Ae-ra the most. She is the one who made her stand again." He said and again looked at me.

I was just looking at the ground, listening to both of them.

"So you are not that close to Ae-ra." He asked again.
"No... Never... I was her boyfriend. You know what, Ae-ra never said I love you or I like you to me. Infact I was the one who said my feelings towards her. She used to hangout and date with me. We both knew that I am going to be an idol, so when I got selected then we stop talking and I went to Fantagio for the debut trainings." He completed.

Suho's POV...

I felt relieved after listening that Cha Eunwoo wasn't so close to her but the thing that was currently knocking at my mind was what's the past? What happened in the past that made Ae-ra so weird?

"So why are you here?" I asked.
"I am here because next year my group is going to make it's official debut. I want Ae-ra wishes for my dream that is going to become true." He said and smiled.
"Oh...." I said.
"So, Miss icecream aren't you going to give me best wishes. I came all the way to get the wishes from my first love." He said and pouted infront of her.
After seeing his pout, Ae-ra smiled and said, "Hwaiting, comic character. Do your best and make me feel proud."
"Why are you calling each other as comic character and icecream?" I asked and looked at them.
"The first time when I saw her she was eating icecream and a girl bumped into her and her icecream fall on my shirt. After this, I call her icecream and whenever I call her like this she turns into strawberry icecream." He said and laughed.

Ae-ra also chuckled over it.

"And what about comic character?" I asked to Ae-ra.
"Whenever we met in classes, he used to make different types of faces to make me happy or to flirt with me. He is also very handsome so that's why I named him as comic character." She said and smiled.
"Ah... It is very weird." I said.
"Not more than 'hate' word." EunWoo said and winked at Ae-ra.
"Yah! Don't open it now." Ae-ra said.
"You haven't told him about it?" He asked.
"Don't open it." She said getting serious.
"Okay. Okay. I won't open it. I think I should leave it is getting late."
"Hmmm...." She said and they both start going out of the home. I also went out with them.
"Okay Hyung. I am leaving." He said and waved his hand to me.
"Good night." I said.

"Gave me a hug.. Ah.. my body hurts." He whined and hugged Ae-ra.
"Aigooo.... You are still a baby. Why are you getting so tall." She said while hugging him and lightly slapped his back.
" I will miss you. Bye icecream. Bye Hyung." He said while breaking the hug and went to the car.

"Aren't you too going?" She asked while turning back to me.
"Me? Ah.. I am also going. It's pretty late." I said and smirked at her.
"What?" She asked.

I hugged her and kissed her on her cheek. I saw that she tuned into red after just a peck on her cheek. She is so cute and I love her so much.
Now the thing is...

I have to meet Hye-mi to know what happened in the past. 

---------------------------
Hello guys, hope you are well. How you like the entry of Cha Eunwoo.
Dont forget to watch his new drama 'True Beauty' starting from 9 December on Viki.
Stay tuned for next chapter.😉