Chapter 38

Next morning....
Kim's Residence...
Ae-ra's POV....

I woke up as usual, went to take shower. I picked out a casual full neck sweater with jeans. I put on a light lip tint and then looked at my sleeping husband.

I went out of the room and then to my in-laws who were already sitting on the table

"Good morning, dad. Good morning omma."
"Good morning. Sit and have your breakfast." She smiled and made me sit down.
"Where is Jun-Myeon?" Mr. Kim asked.
"Huh? Oh.. he is sleeping." I replied
"That kid.." he murmured.

"Let's eat first." Mrs.kim said and we started to eat our food.

I looked at the time and its already 9:30 am. I quickly finished my food and was about to stand that Mr. Kim asked me..

"How are you going to Park headquarters?"
"Me?"

Oh yes.. I don't have my car here. Even I haven't bought any car in Incheon.

"Taxi." I replied.

Taxi.. Wow.. Park Ae-ra...Wow.. the heir of World famous company is going to take a taxi to go in her own company. Woah..

"Taxi?" Both my in-laws asked.
"Aera! You can take my car to the company. It's good to drive on your own there." Mr. Kim said and patted my hair.
"Okay."

He called his driver and walked with me in the parking lot.

"Thank you so much." I bowed and he smiled at me.

I went to Park headquarters and meet my assistant.

"Sajangnim, Uijangnim is already in the meeting room." He said.
"Ummm.." I hummed and went directly to the meeting room.

Author's POV....

Ae-ra went inside the room and was greeted by every person who was sitting inside except her father and her assistant.
She sat beside her father and her father broke the silence.

"As you all know that the CEO of Manila branch died and whole branch is in mess both commercially and professnally. We need someone to build it up again and to handle it properly."

They all nodded but Ae-ra was still looking at her laptop as she was still busy in looking at the branch's profit charts.

" I have looked all the best workers in our company and after consulting with other officers, I have decided to Ae-ra go there." He completed.

Everyone sitting in the room looked at her and waited for her reply.

"I don't think that I can do it now." She looked at her father and coldly reply.
"It's not time to argue over personal problems. We have to save our fourth branch." Her father replied in same way.