BONUS:1 (What?)

Author's POV....

After three months of Ae-ra's and Suho's official wedding, everything settled nicely.
Today they were watching Rich Man for third time on Ae-ra's insisting.
They were both sitting on the couch and eating snacks while cuddling each other. Ae-ra was totally enveloped in the arms of Suho and he was feeding her.

"Suho.. why don't you kiss her perfectly? It's looking like that you are doing it without any intention." Ae-ra asked and Suho frowned.
"Don't you get jealous?" Suho asked with a pout.
"Why should I get jealous? It's on the screen, but if you date another girl in real life then keep in mind that your wife knows how to punch faces." She replied with a smile making Suho smile.
"I know and won't date any girl except you." Suho leaned and kissed Ae-ra.

Soon after Ae-ra felt uneasy. When Suho put the pizza near her face in order to feed her, she felt nauseous on smell. She got up from the sofa and ran to the washroom. She puked out all the things that she ate today in the comode. Suho also followed her and patted her back with a worried face.

"What happend? Are you okay?" He asked while making her stand.
"I am fine.. I am fine.." She huffed and made him out.

She washed her face and came out while wiping her face. Suho was waiting her outside the washroom and again asked her if she was feeling okay.

"Suho~ I am totally fine. See.. it's only because I ate many sweets today. You know I am craving sweets these days." She put her hands on his shoulder and Suho sighed.
"Let's go and sleep now. It's already 11pm." He said and she nodded.

They both cleaned the living room first and then went to their room to sleep. Suho can't sleep well as he was kept thinking about Ae-ra's suddenly vomiting.
Next day, he first dropped Ae-ra and again asked her if she was feeling okay. She nodded for third time since last night and kissed him before he could say anything. He smiled and then bid her a bye before heading to SM Entertainment.

EXO met each other in dance studio and danced for some hours. After draining all their energy in dancing, they all ploped on the floor. Chen, Kai and Tao went to take some drinks and snacks and others started chit chatting.
Soon the topic went on wife's and girlfriends.
Now.. only three members left for getting girlfriends. Baekhyun, Suho, Chen and Xiumin get married. Only Tao, Sehun and Lay were left to have partners. Everyone was telling stories about their relations and finally Suho opened his mouth on Ae-ra..

"We are both doing well in our lives. Do you know what.. we were both watching TV when she suddenly stood up and puke out whatever she ate. I really got scared at first but she kept saying she is fine...." Suho sighed.
"I think noona ate something bad yesterday. That's why she got an upset stomach." Chanyeol said.
"No one is just like you, Chan. I think she was having headache that made her vomit." Kris said.
"Who vomited?" Chen asked while coming inside.
"Ae-ra noona." Baekhyun replied.
"Really? Daebak!" Chen exclaimed.
"Why daebak?" Kai asked.
"See.. according to my experience in having wife, there are many types of things that can make someone puke." He said.
"What type of things?" Luhan asked.
"Just like when a girl is pregnant." He said making everyone dropped their jaws and Suho spit out the juice.
"What?!" Suho asked.
"See.. you both love each other very much and also married for a very long time. So there are many chances for Noona getting pregnant." He tried to calm down the situation.
"Yah! Jongdae-yah! If you get a kid that doesn't mean that everyone near you is going to have babies." Xiumin said.
"Wait a minute.. Jongdae.. tell me the.. Ahem... Symptoms." Suho said and everyone looked at him with a shocked face.
"Having cravings?" Chen started and Suho nodded.
"Having Mood swings?" He asked and he nodded again.
"Having headaches, cramps and being a picky eater?" He asked all together and Suho widened his eyes.
"Oh.. one more thing.. not having periods." He said and everyone blushed.
"I don't know about it." Suho said while trying to hide his blush.
"Well.. on seeing your face expressions, I can see that I am soon going to become uncle." Chen said and gave the best cheeky smile.