Getting her back. (chapter 14)

Zacznij od początku

"Go get your girl Justice" he added.

I smiled and group hugged them all.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said happily. I had my brothers back, now its time to get the only girl I've ever loved back.

After saying goodbye to the boys I went to Loni's house

I knocked on the door and Tori opened it. She glared the second she saw me.

"For the last time!" She yelled

"Where is she? She left my house the day she got discharged and I was told she got here the day after that. So tell me now or I swear ill break this door down!" I said getting impatient.

Tori's glare softened and she said,

"She hasn't gotten home yet. I dont know where she is."

I got back in my car and started going to the only I could think of.

After about 20 minutes I arrived at the dance studio to see 2 cars. One was a beautiful truck and a tesla.

 One was a beautiful truck and a tesla

I recognized the Tesla

I recognized the Tesla. It was Ty's dad. The one we call Sir. I didn't recognize the truck though. But my goodness it was a beautiful truck.

Sir came out and saw me. He waved hello then got in the tesla and drove off.

I got out of my car and went into the studio. I could here music from the studio I first saw Loni dance.

I opened the door to see Loni dancing to Bruises ny Lewis Capaldi (see dance routine below)

As I watched her dance I felt so sad. She was dancing to a sad song about pain. Something she experienced guide often.

Last time I saw her dance you could tell she was sad. But this time all I saw was anger. Her moves were sharp and on point and you could tell she was letting the anger inside her come out.