8. Confussion

A/N:
I just edited chapter 7 cause I forgot
to put Divination as one of Camille's extra classes. And I'm slowly updating due to finals. Enjoy!

𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was walking with Sam towards our first class of the year, Divination. I was pretty tired as the memory of what Lily had told me roamed around my head all night. Millions of question were popping up at once and it was hard for me to answer them all.

We got to the Divination classroom, which resembled a coffe shop, and then we
sat down infront to the right. Moments after we had arrived, Professor Trelawney came to view as the chair she was seating in faced us now.

"Good Evening my children, in this class we shall cast ourselves into the future" said Trelawney in a dreamy kinda dead voice, "Durkng this year we will learn basics, such as leaves reading, spheres reading and more my dears" she then stood up. "Now everyone please take a cup from the shelves and prepare yourselves some tea kids." We all went and prepare our tea, we drank it and waited for the next instructions. This seemed very familiar to what my dad had told me about, mom remembered dad being clumsy and breaking a cup.

"Now take out your copies of Unfogging the Future and give your cups to your partners for them to read your leaves." Trelawney said. Sam and I exchanged cups and started to figure out our cups. "Ah let's see what we've got here" Trelawney approached us. "Longbottom, if you will, tell me about your friends future" I stared at the cup and something flickr in me. "Well, there is what resembles a sand clock running out of sand, which means your running out of time." I stopped looked at Sam, she had a worried face and shaking. "And there is also a four leaf clover, so you are running out of time in luck?" I say finishing loocking at Trelawney. "Very well dear may I see" I passed her the cup and she continued, "Indeed my dear, your luck is running out"

Then Sam proceeded to read my leaves. "Well there is what looks like a question mark. And there is also a heart, so you are dealing with confusion about your feelings" Sam said, the last part with a bit of a chuckle. She knew what she was talking about. "Let me see" Sam passed the cup to Trelawney . "Oh my dear, poor you, you'll be dealing with an outburst of feelings. I'm sorry" She then got up and went to another table.
"How pleasent" I thought.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -

After about a month of what had happened at Divination and Lily's little tale, I was good. I wasn't confused with my feelings, I didn't feel anything towards James, nothing had happened yet, I was feeling good, and I got the position as Chaser in the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. Life was going good and the only thing I had to worry about was the upcoming Quidditch match. Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw. We had been practicing trice a week and felt pretty confident, we had very good strategies and a good seeker.

Caleb Wood, the current Gryffindor Captain and a 5th year, was currently approaching the field were I was practicing my flying.

"Evening Longbottom" I hear him say. I lowered myself and spoke. "Wood, coming to spy on the Ravenclaw's new chaser?" I asked with a smirk, "I don't need to spy on you to know I'm going to kick your ass" he said mounting his broom and coming to my level. "You sure about that, I heard you yelling at your team for not being quite fast" I say feeling confident in my words.

He rolled his eyes playfully and got closer to me, "Well for to show you how confident I am on my team, let's bet" he said putting a tiny smirk on his face. "What do you wanna bet about?" I asked "If Gryffindor wins the match, you have to go on a date with me" he said as he got closer to me to the point we were a
couple of inches from each other.

I was taken aback by this but couldn't help a smile to form on my face. You see Caleb was one hell of a good looking boy, he has a scar across his left eyebrow, brown hair and a mixture of scottish and british accent. He also was extremely good at transfiguration and pretty smart.

"Alright" I say shaking his hand. "Aren't you gonna put on a bet?" he said raising an eyebrow. "I don't feel like" I say flying to the locker room sending him a wink.