6. Brother and Sister

𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

It's been almost a year since James and I did our "peace treaty" and things have been improving. James doesn't blackmail me anymore, I've improve a lot in potions, I am awful at herbeology,and I don't have to sneaks out at night that often anymore.

It's April and a full moon is approaching and Teddy has this tradition in which he goes to the Shrieking Shack every full moon in his father's honor. Ever since I found out I joined him, him and I have this sort of brother-sister relationship, non of us have siblings so we are each other's sibling. Teddy decided to become an Animagi since his 5th year, I started trying with my dad's help since I was 10. It's never to early to learn. By the half of this year I had managed to fully transform, my Animagi form is a black cat.

It was night time and my stomach was full from dinner, I went to my dormitorie and changed into my pijamas. I was wearing a black hoodie with grey sweatpants and I put on my combat boots. I made my way to the entrance hall under Albus' Invisibility cloak, which I had stolen earlier, and as soon as I saw no one was in sight I transform into a cat under the cloak. I made sure it was well hidden and then made my way to the Womping Willow. I touched the branch and made my way to the Shack. Once I got there I saw a grey wolf sitting near the window, I recognize the wolf as Teddy. I made my way next to him and sat there, he transformed back into his human self and so did I.

"It's weird knowing that for years he had to come here every month for him not to harm anybody" said Teddy taking a deep breath and then proceeded "one of the most noble person in the world could kill you in a second any full moon".

"I know he was a great man, he fought for the one he loved for years and years" I said looking at him, he looked back at me. "I wonder how they are?" asked Teddy looking back at the moon. "I bet they are happy, after years of fighting they are in peace and calm, watching over you everyday while you become a great man..." he looked back at me, "I know they are proud to be your parents". He gave me a hug and had a tear in his cheek, I wipped it away and placed his head in my shoulder.

"I love you Cam, you are the best little sister I could've asked for" he says with his head still on my shoulder.

"I love you too Teddy, and I'm grateful for a big brother like you" I kissed his head and we sat in silence while I hummed.

Next Day:

I was walking through the corridors during my free period, I was on my way to talk to my favorite ghost, when I turned a corner and saw James, he seem to be waiting for
someone and the his eyes landed on me. I was going to pass him when he grabbed my arm and janked me into a class room.
"You have to stop throwing me into classrooms, people might get the wrong idea James" I say while fixing my robe.
"Quick question" he says looking at me dead in the eye "mhm?". "Why do you always sneak of to the Shreiking Shack with Teddy?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I knew this question was coming soon or later, I had it all sort out. "Well you know how I'm probably the worst at Herbology?" I say with a calm voice, he nods. "Well my dad's always busy so he asked Teddy, who was one of his best students, to tutor me" I say in a mather of a shrug. "Tutor you? At midnight?" he crossed his arms and tilted his head sideways. "Yes, he rathers to help me at night, I don't mind it's quite peaceful and I don't have nosy boys on the back of my neck"

Now it was my turn to ask the questions, "By the way what's up with you and your interest in spying me with your little map huh?" he straighten himself up and brushed his hair with his hand. "It's non of your business" he said in a cocky voice "Oh it is my business Potter, you are stalking me" I say with a tone of victory in my voice. "I- I don't stalks you" he said stuttering "It was just a coincidence". "Yeah coincidences happen three times the same way" then the bell rang.

"Well I'll be leaving you and your stalker ass in here, I don't wanna be late for potions" with that I turned in my heels and leave the classrooms with pride in my face. It is not that hard to shut James Potter up, you just have to know how to.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The next days James could not stand the fact of being in the same room as me, at the Great Hall during meals I would catch him looking at me and then he would turn away quickly to start a conversation with Fred. Samantha who was sitting next to me noticed. "What is up with him?" asked Sam after chewing her chicken, "Boy can not even stand making eye contact with you, what happened?". I looked at her, her look clearly demanding for answers. "Let's just say someone finally stood up to that one and putted him in his place" I said as if it was nothing, Sam was left mouth open, "You go girl" we fist pumped and a smirk travelled to my face. It felt good putting James in his place after now a year of tormenting me.

Time Skip: End of the year

We were walking out of the Hogwarts Express and I noticed the Potter's and the Granger-Weasley's. They all waved at us and we made our way towards them. "So how was this year? Did you lot behave?" asked Ginny as she looked at James at the last bit. "Hey don't look at me, Albus has also taken an interest for pranks" he said pointing towards Albus. "Brother can you believe it I'm starting school next year" squeaked Lily jumping up and down "If I wait any longer I might exploat" she stopped talking as we made our way out of King Cross. "What if no one like me? What if I'm bad at my subject? What if I'm not a good witch?" she started to panick. "Shhh Lily lower your tone a big" I say calming the little Potter down "You have a bubbling energy I bet people are going to fight to be your friend and for the rest don't worry if you need any help I'll be glad to give it you" Rose and I gave Lily reassuring smiles as she hopped into their car and waved goodbye. "We are gonna take care of her aren't we?" asked Rose as soon they were out of view "Definetly" I responded "But she is a sweetheart,she won't have trouble making new friends, I'm sure of that"