Chapter 6

YN comes out of the bathroom to see something fell on the ground and almost broke. He then picked it up and placed it back on the table that it was on. He then went and grabbed some food and started chowing down on most of the food in the fridge. He then hears footsteps and his aunt appears with a kind of upset look on her face.

YN "What?"

Hanako "What are you going to do next time when I say to never use that technique?"

YN "Never use it."

Hanako "Good. I love you and I don't want nothing happening to you when you run out of energy after using that technique."

YN "I just get so pumped when I'm in a fight and I forget what I'm allowed and not allowed to do."

Hanako "Next time don't use it, you haven't mastered that technique yet. You can use Ultra Instinct just don't go into the mastered version of it, because of the drawbacks that it has on your body."

YN "I promise."

Hanako "Alright, now go get ready, I want you to run around the village until you drop as punishment for going that far."

YN "Okay."

YN walked outside and as he was about to take off, he was called by his aunt.

Hanako "I wasn't finished, you have to run around the village, till you drop while wearing weighted clothing."

She handed him his wristbands that weighed 25 each, then he put on the weighted shirt that weighed around 300 pounds, and his boots were 50 pounds. YN stood up like he would without them and walked out the door and took off running. As he was running to the halfway point, he saw someone running up to him.

Naruko "Hey, why are you running?"

YN "Punishment for using Ultra instinct."

Naruko "You have to run for punishment?"

YN "Yeah, because I promised to my aunt that I wouldn't use it unless I fully mastered it."

Naruko "Well you did, didn't you?"

YN "Well yes and no, you see I obtained complete Ultra Instinct, but my body can't handle that much power that the technique needs to consume for it to be used at its strongest potential. When I first obtained it, I was putting out a lot of power...... for only a few minutes, when the technique decided to finally stop, I was in immense pain, like I was earlier today. I was electrocuted by black electricity and I couldn't move for a few days. So basically, I almost died that day."

Naruko "Really? You almost died?"

YN "Yeah, but honestly, I've almost died multiple times, but I haven't and I'm still here, anyway, I gotta get going. I'll see you later Naruko."

YN then sped up running around the village. Naruko stopped running and just looked at the dust that YN left behind and sighed as she just left and went back to her team.

Naruko's mind "So you risk everything to become stronger even if it almost kills you. You do that to yourself just to because you want to. You really are something else YN."

She got back to her teammates and Sasuke asked her something.

Sasuke "Where were you at?"

Naruko "I was talking to Konohamaru."

Sakura "Oh, well what did he want?"

Kakashi then appears out of nowhere.

Kakashi "Alright you three we have a mission to do we have to save a cat."

Naruko "Are you kidding me Kakashi sensei?"

Cut to YN and a Timeskip

As the sun was going down, YN was slowing down a bit, he then came to a complete stop as he saw Hinata training by herself, he then walked up behind her and said.

YN "Do you need a sparring partner?"

She jumped into the air and saw YN standing there with a confused look on his face.

YN "Did I do something?"

Hinata "Y-you scared me."

YN "Oh, sorry."

Hinata "I-it's alright."

YN "So, do you need one or do you want to just train by yourself?"

Hinata "Umm, I could use a sparring partner."

She activated her Byakugan and YN then said.

YN "Now, think of me as your enemy not as a friend, but as an enemy."

She nodded and the two start going at it, every strike each person threw was countered with another, she went to grab YN's arm and get him to trip over her leg, but YN stopped her and grabbed her arm and went to flip her over his shoulder and he was able to do that, but she landed on her feet and started hitting Chakra points, but YN was still able to catch her hands and YN fell on his back and placed one of his feet on her stomach and flipper her above him and so YN decided to do a kip up and she did the same thing. This went on for a couple more minutes, until Hinata was worn out.

YN "Whew, I gotta say Hinata, you are very strong, glad that I could spar with you today."

Hinata "T-thanks."

YN "No problem, I gotta get going, I'll see you tomorrow probably."

Hinata "Alright, bye."

YN then took off running and as he got to the house, he was tired.

Hanako "Ah, you're finally home."

YN hugged his aunt and she went back to making dinner.

Hanako "I saw you talking to your friend earlier."

YN "Naruko?"

Hanako "Yeah, I don't mind that you talk to your friends when you're running, but keep it short or the next time, your punishment will be worse."

YN "Um, I've been meaning to say this, but the punishments you have been giving me, are not even punishments. If anything, they're just helping my normal training."

Hanako "Is that so?"

YN "Yeah. Look at this."

YN removed his boots, the wrist bands and his weighted shirt and he was very fast.

Hanako "I see now, I have to make your punishments worse."

YN "What?"

Hanako "Tomorrow you won't be able to train or see anyone, because you will be stuck in the house for the entire day."

YN "No."

Hanako "Yes."

YN "Please, I won't make fun of anything you do anymore."

Hanako "I've made up my mind."

YN "Fine."

YN ate his dinner then went to bed. Tomorrow will be a very strange day for him.

End of chapter.