Chapter 2

My aunt goes to attack me and I dodge out of the way of it then kicked her away from me, she then stopped herself and charged forward then we began hitting eachother. Every time I'd hit her, she'd hit me 2x harder, I did some back flips and she came at me real fast and we continued fighting.

Naruko's Pov

I can't believe it YN and her are both really fast, I can barely keep up with the fight. I hear footsteps behind me and I see more people have shown up.

Naruko "What are you guys doing here?"

Kakashi "They all heard that the LN was training today and he was going to fight his aunt."

Kurenai "She sure has trained him a lot."

Guy "She did take him to that shrine to focus all of his power and chakra in a year. Even with the power that he possesses to progress faster than any person alive."

Kiba "Progress faster than anyone else?"

Kurenai "YN's family, the LN clan was the strongest clan out there, said to be greater than the Uchiha's and the Hyuuga's combined, they have a technique that allows their body to think and react on it's own. He achieved this technique that took his father 25 years to achieve and he did it in 1 year of training."

Ino "What's the technique called?"

Asuma "Ultra instinct."

YN's Pov

Right now my aunt and I are at a stand still as we try to beat each other in this fight.

Hanako "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

YN "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

There's an explosion that causes us to jump back and charge at each other again I hit her in the stomach and then in the face sending her flying into a tree, then I fire energy blasts at her and she managed to dodge a couple of them, but the others hit her directly and she was on the ground in pain as she then held her stomach.

Hanako "You've gotten stronger YN, I guess it's time to take this to the next level. HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She then took on her berserk form and she got control of it and now she attacks me with this form, her attacks are 10x harder than before. I go to hit her but she shrugs off my hits and continues her assault. She then fired a beam attack at me and I'm not gonna lie, it hurt worse than anything I've ever experienced. I'm in crater with her standing up with an upset look on her face and as I'm struggling to get up she then says.

Hanako "Is that all you have to offer YN? It's pathetic how easily you were beaten, I guess I'm the winner."

YN "Tch, this fight isn't over yet Hanako."

Hinata's Pov

I see YN struggling to get up, I just want to run in and help him out. Then as his aunt goes to attack him, it seems that time has slown down because I see her moving slowly and as he fist is inching closer to him, YN disappears.

Hanako "What the?"

YN's behind her and he turns around revealing his eyes are now silver 

and he isn't talking to Hanako. She goes to hit YN and he dodges all of her attacks causing her to get angry and as she goes to hit YN again he dodges but this time hits her in the gut really hard. Causing her to move back. A blue aura surrounds YN and the fight continues.

Hinata's mind "YN please don't get hurt."

No one's Pov

Ino looks at Hinata and asks.

Ino "Hinata, why are you only looking at YN and why are you looking at him in concern?"

Hinata "I-I umm a-am w-worried a-about h-him."

Sakura "Could it be that you like him? That you're in love with him."

Kiba "Come on guys don't tease her."

YN "It's about time we end this."

YN surrounded his fist in the blue aura and his aunts was in a green aura and as the two hit each other, they both went flying and they fell to the ground.

End of chapter 2.