Prologue

It was tragic. An entire village burned down to find one child. No it's not Naruto Uzumaki. Instead it was a young boy who was from a rather strong family of warriors who were faster than anyone ever, stronger and if trained to their peak, able to stand up to the tailed beasts. This child was none other than YN LN the last living member of the LN clan. He was told that he was so powerful that when he was born, he caused a beam of light to shoot into the air. And caused the ground to shake. YN's mother and father were poisoned and then the entire village was in flames all because of the greedy Rouge ninja, as he had the child in his hands he was thinking about how unstoppable he would be with him until. He mysteriously fell down, dropping the child which some how the child was alright and not hurt at all.

Anbu "What was the Rouge holding?"

They jump down and they spot a child on the ground just looking around.

Anbu "A baby? What is so important about that child?"

Anbu 2 "Let's take him to the Hokage."

The ninja picked YN up and took him to the Hidden Leaf village. When they get to the office of the Hokage greeted them both.

Hokage "Ah welcome back. So, what brings you here today?"

Anbu "The mission was a success and this fell from the ninja's arms."

The ninja walked over to the Hokage and handed him the child and he instantly knew who this child was.

Hokage "Do you know who you found?"

Anbu "No, who is it?"

Hokage "This child's name is YN LN from the LN clan."

Anbu "The LN clan? The clan of very dangerous people who are capable of taking on every village without breaking a sweat?"

Hokage "Just more than that. They are known for a technique called Ultra Instinct."

Anbu "Ultra Instinct?"

Hokage "Yes, a technique that allows the person to move and strike faster than what we can comprehend." (Before anyone says anything I know what the real thing for ultra-instinct is.)

Just then a ninja comes running in and says.

Ninja "Lord Hokage. There was a village that was just destroyed and it had this in one of the houses."

The ninja hands a crest to the Hokage and it is a crest that belongs to the LN family.

Ninja "They were all dead when we got there."

Hokage "That's impossible, how can that happen?"

Anbu "What can we do?"

The Hokage thought about it for a moment, he was good friends with YN's mom and dad, but there was someone who knew them better than him, so he decided.

Hokage "I know who can take care of this child."

Anbu "Who?"

Hokage "His aunt, she can take care of him. She lives in the hidden leaf correct?"

Ninja "Y-yeah, but wasn't she casted away because she didn't possess the technique the did?"

Hokage "No the reason why she doesn't possess the power that they did was because she wasn't born from the family. She also left on her own accord."

He stood up and grabbed YN and walked out of the office taking YN to his aunts house.

Timeskip

He arrives at YN's aunts house and knocks on the door when YN is just waking up.

??? "Who is it?!?"

Hokage "It's the Hokage."

Just then the door opens up revealing Hanako LN.

Hanako "What can I do for you?"

Hokage "I know there isn't an easy way to tell you but your clan the LN clan is all dead. We just received word that your sister and brother were both killed by poison."

Hanako "W-what? Is YN alright? Did something happen to him?"

Hokage "No, he's fine in fact he's right here."

He places the baby in her arms and she starts crying as YN' family is now dead and he was kidnapped but alright.

Hanako "S-so I'm the last one besides him?"

Hokage "I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone with him."

The Hokage left and Hanako wiped her tears away and YN just looked at her and started laughing. This got her to smile and hug YN to her chest.

Hanako "I'll make sure the same thing that happened to your parents don't happen to you."

From that day on, she took care of YN as if he was her own son and trained him everyday to his limit, what will be in store for our young warrior? Find out next time. 

Also your aunt will have this but it's not going to be a saiyan transformation instead a technique you can obtain.

Then later you will get this through rigorous training and meditation as well as